#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wait... Hold on... Let's rewind so that this story makes sense...

Friday's episode was basically 47 minutes of filler to get to a whiplash surprise ending that I don't even think I fully understand at this moment.


 I had read on twitter that Friday's episode was a cliffhanger so I wasn't surprised when all the story lines seem to move at a snail's pace. 
There were some really adorable moments that were included in that filler so I was totally ok with it. In fact I hereby declare that all slow episodes should include adorable "daddy" bonding moments with the adorable children as a consolation. Sonny was great with Spencer and even Julian was adorable when he asked Cam if he could commission his work for the gallery (Ava would surely say no). 
Another common GH tool used on Friday to delay the action was what I like to call "GH History Cliff Notes". They seem to do this every now and then for new viewers or people like me who have had gaps in their past viewership. Basically one character retells a whole past story line in 1 scene so you can understand the background of some new story line that relies on you to know the past history - in this case Ric and Sam sleeping together. It was informative since I was away during that time, plus it allowed Sam and Silas to shag in the stable.
The paternity story line is about to hit it's apex (I think) and could even result in some collateral damage (Brad's life) but that is not the story line that blew my mind. No the mind boggle-er here is that Luke is Julian's financial backer? Yes that's a question because I'm still confused as to how that would work... I'm sure all of us will spend the next few days trying to analyze and regroup after that bomb drop, so as a tool to help us see if we could see this coming I included the questions that first came to my mind below. If you have any theories or answers to these questions chime in so we can figure this out together. 


  1. Where would Luke get the money to financially back Julian?
  2. Does the personality change have to do with something that happened at Miscavitch or the deal with Julian?
  3. I thought Luke and Sonny were homies? They worked together for Frank Smith back in the day, so why would Luke want to take Sonny down?
  4. Is Luke actually a decoy for Ric? But why would Luke work for Ric?
  5. How does that work out timeline wise? When Julian met someone at the docks last week, wasn't Luke at the hospital?
  6. Does that mean Ric has no ulterior motive for being back in town? 
  7. I thought only people in the WSB knew Julian was alive, does Luke have connections to the WSB? 
  8. If not Ric, is there still a chance that Luke isn't calling the shots in this situation, but if he isn't who is?
  9. Do the writers know they confused the crap out of me for the first time in years and I literally scratched my head in confusion as I thought about it????
Tony Geary looks just as confused as I do....

Seriously... I'm confused... Like a lot.

PREVIEWS

More party drama as the festivities head in to the wee hours. Everyone needs to talk to everyone about something important. Olbrecht wants to re-enact some fun balcony murderin' like back when Stefan was around. I remain confused. 

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS



  • There are so many story lines happening at this party that the “recap” took up the entire post credits sequence #jampacked #actionpacked
  • Sweet, Nikolas is a credible source to report on Luke’s craziness. Kiki doesn’t have as much cred yet
  • Capers are the best Alexis! Especially when the end in Julexis time!!!
  • Sonny is so good with kids. It’s probably cause he has so many. #saiditbefore #illsayitagain
  • Brad you are a louse. #GETCOMFORTABLE
  • awww Nicky even though you were a brat, i feel bad for you…
  • Julian commissioning Cam’s art is ADORABLE
  • wait how is Molly Cameron’s cousin? or are we just saying “cousin” as a general term at this point?
  • This is upstate NY right? All these people are outside without coats? Riiiighht
  • Yes. Good job Ric. Tell Liz to keep that shit to herself
  • Sonny gives the best fatherly advice, when he isn’t shooting people
  • Just say yes, and leave it at that Brad. Good Lord. You are just asking to be killed my a German(?) doctor
  • Announcements = bomb drops
  • So Dante is talking to Olivia and William Devry looks so lost in the background, it was HILARIOUS
  • I think they put Sam/Silas in the stables so they could shag. I’m ok with it.
  • Wouldn’t it be cool if reading that letter made liz feel bad for Britt and we just all called it a wash? No, just me? Ok then...
  • I know there is a cliffhanger ending and the anticipation is KILLING ME
  • Wait… what….

No comments:

Post a Comment