#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Shake it out

Today was an altogether stressful episode for me. It wasn’t the best, but it was far better than Monday, or most of yesterday’s. I still haven’t finish processing that last scene. But of course I must as that scene started today’s… sort of. I don’t like this trend now where they reshoot the last scene. I say “new trend” because before I came back to the love that is GH they would just reshow the same scene from the day before. Now it’s always a reshoot, sometimes with different lines. It can really kill a scene too so I don’t know why they do that. For example, yesterday was INTENSE and that intensity was maximized with a seething, spit covered Sonny. In the reshot scene he looks mad, but not seething and in the moment… like he had been. Right off the bat I am very concernicus for this whole situation. First of all, we’ve all exhaustively researched this now right? Sean Kanan isn’t leaving so he’s gotta live right?
Well Sonny figure out if you are going to believe this blonde Siren are not because this guy is going to bleed out while you deal with your ethical dilemmas. Let me also add that I don’t understand how a very smart man, as we know Sonny is, continues to be duped by Ava. Throughout the episode you can see that Sonny knows there is something that just isn’t adding up. Why was AJ attacking Ava, but he just blows right past it in the end and sets himself up to be played by Ava. Because I totally think that is what’s gonna happen. She is going to take both Julian and Sonny out and then she’ll be left to run the crime in this town.
How will she take down Julian you say? I’ll get back to that. First we have to check in with the worst detective and the hottest detective who work together to be a completley useless team. West is convinced that Silas… wait let me go back
Yesterday Silas went to go see Nina, at a facility that looked almost exactly like the Swiss facility but with a sign. The place had more security than Miscavitch so Sam and Silas break a bunch of laws that will later make him look more guilty to West. All the law breaking was for naught because she’s not even there anymore. They think it’s OBVIOUS that she is dead, but we all know that’s not true right? The GH brass continued the money saving by not only reusing the Swiss set for the Silas storyline, but at the end that is where “Jason” is in an “ice capsule” - oh and that place is run by the WSB, so ya Nina is super not dead.
Ok so back today, West is trying to convince Anna that Silas killed Nakamura. Anna has a singular smart thought (that West needs to get off the SIlas kick, it might be Ava) but West turns the tables on her and she immediately changes her mind, but she doesn’t know how to stick with smart thoughts and thusly no cases have been closed in at least 6 months. Anna gets a call that there has been a shooting at the apartment complex across the street, because everything is apparently on the SAME STREET in PC. She rushes across the street just in time to find Julian holding the gun that shot AJ in Ava’s penthouse. Because of course things were going to good for Julian. The ONE TIME he actually did nothing wrong and Anna decides to be a good cop. Of course Alexis will be his lawyer right? She is the official mob lawyer right? Plus that is totally her MAN.
There were some scenes with Ric and Liz which I don’t really get, because that relationship happened when I was trying to stay GH-clean. However he is like… super older than her, so it bothers me and I’m over it. The thing that interests me with the Ric storyline has to do with the whole Julian financial backer storyline. We all assume its Ric, but this thing with the off camera stalker is blatant misdirection. Are we supposed to not think it’s Ric? I mean who else could it be right? The misdirection has piqued my interest and am now interested to see where this storyline goes.


PREVIEW: still no Julexis, still no Frarly(Cranco?)? ugh. what’s the point.

  
        
MISSING IN ACTION
Missing in Action 


NOT SO LIVE TWEETS - because not all my comments are cohesive thoughts.


  • My roomie literally stopped what she was doing and was like Ooo who’s that - he’s hot when Det West was at the door
    Detective Hot Stuff
  • Wait, what? He did? Who? OOOoo Nakamura. Det West you are so dumb but so pretty
  • STOP IT WITH THE WEIRD CAMERA ANGLES
  • It’s not as powerful without the spit but dude he LOOKS DEAD. WHAT IS HAPPENING
  • Ok thats 2 weird camera angles before the 2nd commercial. FIRE THE NEW DoP
  • Maurice Bernard is really showing us he earned that Emmy Pre-nom (also what is a PRENOM?)
  • Um you will hurt him more if you DON’T CALL AN AMBULANCE
  • Sweet the way they are talking I think Kim M is gone for good. YES.
  • I’m going to ignore the fact that I forgot the Liz used to be with Ric and focus on the way in which Felix was talking about Robin and moving on. Does this mean they are broken up? (Patrick and Robin)
  • The other explanation is that she’s not dead. Just FYI Silas
  • Thank god. Sonny is the best. SHUT UP AVA. Also he’s gonna bleed out if you don’t hurry up and do something.
  • whoa Ava sounded way evil when was trying to convince Sonny that is was him or “THEM”
  • THEY WERE MARRIED?! Did they have a kid. I gotta look this shit up
  • Apparently Rebecca Herbst was on a show called Space Cases. My roomie freaked out. Small world
    I grow up to be WHO?
  • Why is it that every time Anna has a correct police assumption she shoots it down?
  • I would be totally down for Ava to go down for AJ’s murder.
  • Ok we need a map again, that apartment building is RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE STATION? shit, JULIAN RUN!!!
  • I am going to rename this camera work as “stalker shaky cam”
  • I really hope Sonny doesn’t believe this shit about AJ needing a job
  • ugh bring back Morgan so he can be the one being duped by Ava not Sonny
  • Being arrested is really going to limit Julexis shag time. I must continue to believe in Nancy’s tweet. It will happen.
  • Stalker cam in NY? wtf who is the stalker cam? Are there 2 different shaky stalkers?
  • That’s right she was in NYC earlier… did she fly back? Seriously MAP PEOPLE.
  • Do you think Julian will hire Alexis? Is she the official mob lawyer in town?
  • Ok if she is going back to NYC right now is she flying? Because flight records would kill her alibi… If she drove then where is PC? I thought it was a few hours away

No comments:

Post a Comment