#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

This episode should be the Emmy submission episode for the writers FOR SURE

So much emotion. 

Wow. If you'll excuse me I need to catch my breath after that episode because DAMN. I know you all feel the same. I mean really... that was.... fantastic, superb, NOT NEARLY LONG ENOUGH


I am not ashamed to admit that I technically watched this more than once back to back. I watched the whole thing and attempted to write funny NSLTs but at about the 31 minute mark I couldn't even type. Everything was happening so fast! Who were the writers responsible for this episode? They should seriously submit this episode for Emmy consideration. Everything about it was ON POINT. Nary a BLT or an annoying teen in sight (um ya Molly and TJ ditched out on that party without anyone noticing/caring). I usually have at least one negative comment for each episode because I am jaded but not today, it was that good. The only thing that could come close to negative was that I think the Sam/Silas/West scenes were very good, but you could have moved them to tomorrow so we could have more Julexis. Trust, I will be going into that discussion in great detail on that after I deal with the more emotional of the two main story lines.

Blazing fast recap: 

Lulu stormed into the party, dropped the bomb and looked crazy. Fortunately Liz came downstairs just in time for Lulu to show she had proof. Everything went NUTS. Everyone yelled. In fact some of the best yelling happened when Nicolas called out Liz for being a hypocrite and enjoying all of this misery. I agree with Nicolas, yes everyone had to know the truth but Liz didn't need to tell Lulu in a way that would cause a public scene like she knew it would. Everyone not directly family bails the world's most awkward party, and everyone left breaks down at some point. It was heart wrenching. Liz and Dante finally go to get Ben (who is missing now) and Nicolas ends up having to hold back Britt who is understandably having a meltdown at the thought of losing Ben. Meanwhile - Lucas confronts Brad, Sonny confides in Luke (dumb).
 On the other side of town Silas's apt has been broken into. I must say the writers are so on point that as soon as something that would happen that was entirely mockable (Sam had a "garter gun" that somehow Silas didn't see when they were shagging in the stables), they called themselves out on it (Sam said Silas was "distracted"). West is there and to my surprise (I was with Sam on this one) it wasn't him, because duh Ava. (SEE THIS COULD HAVE WAITED TIL TOMORROW!!!)
Ric is trying to get through to stubborn Liz that she needs to get over Nic (and with him of course). I really hope those two crazy kids can make it.
Lastly, everything awesome happened in the land of Julexis (details below) but it wasn't until the 50ish minute mark that it got really good and kept us all wanting more.

Not so fast reflection (needed due to the overwhelming amount of AWESOME that went down today)


I don't even know how to feel about the paternity story line right now. It started out with Lulu just looking CRAZY to everyone (start with the proof next time Lulu) and got real serious, real fast. There is going to be so much collateral damage now that this bomb has officially dropped. I totally feel like Lulu and Dante needed to know because Ben is there son. However, I think most of us can agree that Britt has had a huge character transformation since Ben was born and I feel for her too. But, I think Britt could have saved everyone a lot of heartache if she had told Nicolas the truth 1 of the 1000 times he told her it didn't matter what she had done. He is, of course, the one I feel for the most right now. If Lulu and Dante get Ben back (quick someone go get Ben, seriously no one thought it was maybe a bad plan to leave him with Olbrecht?) they get their happy ending. If Britt loses Ben, she'll get just retribution for past crimes. What do Nicolas and Spencer get? Loss. Nicolas loved Britt, but more so also loved Ben like his own son. I am tearing up just thinking about it. I hope Lulu remembers how much it hurt to lose Georgie even though she wasn't hers, because that is how Nic is going feel. And poor little Spencer, he loved having Britt as a "mom" and even went as far to say how much he hated not having one, this is going to KILL HIM - especially in his current emotional state (Dear Spencer, good move walking really slow to the house from the stables, perhaps you'll run into Uncle Sonny on his way to the launch). I'd like to dream that yes they end up going through a very rough patch, but that Nic doesn't leave Britt. I know I know, fat chance..... With the way things are going though the writers could surprise me in all the right ways. This week is so good. 
photo credit:

@XKatieLynn1230X


I do however totally know how I feel about Julexis. AMAZING. I had concerns that the blooming Julexis would be marred by the con for Sonny, and when that didn't work out I worried that Alexis would still lie about it and everything would implode before it really began. BOY WAS I WRONG. Even better, not only did she not lie she told Julian EVERYTHING and called him out for lying in the past etc. Julian didn't miss a beat though, he challenged her right back. It was beyond hot. These two are made for each other. We can all admit that Alexis doesn't pick good guys, it's never going to happen (Remember when the girls tried to set her up with Mac? HAHAHAHAHAHA) so if she is going to be with a "bad boy" why can't it be Julian? Sonny has too much other nonsense to deal with (baby mamas etc) where as Julian just has the mob thing. That's a cake walk! Not to mention Julian isn't afraid to call out Alexis when she is trying to BS. I just love them so much. Anyhow, Julian was like "screw this I'm hot I don't need this" and of course Alexis was like "I DO NEED this, and you are HOT" and catches him before he can leave. IT GOT SO HOT SO FAST. The worst part it was only in the last act! Let's be honest though, if it had been more than one act our TVs would have exploded. I hope this keeps going. You hear me writers? Keep this going!!

PREVIEWS

Carly is back from vacation! (still no Franco booo) Olbrecht and Ben are still at Windemere (phew)! Silas doesn't think its Ava (why not)! Ric tries to convince Liz again! More Nic and Britt drama (because of course)! oh, and boring Brad/Lucas stuff

REALLY NOT SO LIVE TWEETS ( I did some on the rewatch)


  • Wait, you mean you are just now realizing this is going to get ugly? Wow. You’re dumb. #LIZ
  • See now this is what you get for inviting Sam and Silas to your party
  • I feel bad for everyone who is at that party, most of all the guests #awkward
  • Wait why does Elizabeth still have the letter? Shouldn’t Lulu have that for reference downstairs?
  • Yes Julexis, leave so you can shag. It will balance out this intense drama
  • See you should have started with “I have proof”
  • So you leave the baby with Olbrecht… ya that’s probably not a good plan #LizIsDumb
  • I can’t see Nicolas cry like this. Please make this stop
  • Is she going to come clean with Julian? Holy shit there is so much drama today #SOGOOD
  • Come inside for a “drink” - shag #silas is so naughty
  • Oh ya, this is totally West’s doing. That guy has no concept of boundaries. Or shirts, but we’re ok with that
  • What is with this  new trend where Sonny tells everyone all of his thoughts giving them all the info to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIM #OUTofCHARACTER
  • Holy Shit Luke BE QUIET. DO NOT TAKE RIC OUT SONNY, you already SHOT one innocent person this month!!
  • STOP LYING BRITT. You are super not helping yourself
  • oh the #feels
  • Stop listening to all these people Sonny. Make your own decisions!!!
  • I almost can’t type because there are so many emotions happening right now
  • DAMN. I Couldn’t even tweet during that Julexis scene. SO HOT #SOMEONEgetMEaFAN
  • The rest of the show. just let the rest of the show be this #JULEXIS
  • THERE ARE ONLY 6 minutes left?? Good Lord do we need other stories right now. GEEZUS.
  • That’s because it was Ava. DUH - why didn't I think of that #IknowBetter
  • Sorry Ric, Nic wasn’t wrong #LIzIsTHEworst
  • I will have to rewatch most of this

No comments:

Post a Comment