#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Monday, March 10, 2014

Let's all be honest about what actually mattered today

I have to admit I wasn’t fully invested in today’s episode- lots of stuff on the brain ya know? Fortunately the writer’s knew this and gave me just enough to really care about.
It’s funny, I used to care about Lucy… she is an OG character that I remember from my very first GH years… but this Scott thing? Ugh. White Flag please, because Kevin has always been the better choice and if she is going to repeat history and fuck that up AGAIN, well… WHATEVER. The only part of this story I cared about was that Franco tried to be a good son and be a sounding board for his new D-A-D-D-Y. Sure it didn't go well but hey, A for effort. Also we were reminded that Lucy is the WORST liar ever.
Duke and Anna… fought again. Blah blah, yada yada. NEXT
Creepy Luke has piqued my interest but he creeped me out of enough not to care again.
Chad and Kris are finally back together. Maybe they just needed some “me” time. Yay. I know they need to “act” but I like them better happy.
Carly and Franco FINALLY got some “us” time. But, it was all of 5 seconds long, and it looks like they are broken
Ok - really the only part I cared about - and about all I could emotionally handle today - SONNY/MICHAEL/CARLY/AJ . This shit is going to GET REAL. Carly obviously knows Sonny shot AJ. He avoided that question terribly, but you know this is going to tear him up inside and I don’t want to see this information come out. I’m sure Carly knows he wouldn't break any sort of promise to Michael if there wasn't just cause, but at the same time I think she wouldn't look at Sonny the same if he did, in truth, tell her he did break this promise to Michael. If the Sonny/Carly bond is harmed as collateral damage I am going to HAVE A WORD with the writers. That is another relationship you just can’t mess with. There are few things in Port Charles that can be regarded as a constant, but the Carly/Sonny/Michael trifecta has been one of those things. In regards to Michael/Sonny at least Sonny didn’t flat out lie to him… YET. God don’t do it Sonny, once you actually lie to him it’s all over…. We've seen them deal with so much over the years - heartbreak, loss, anger. Please oh please writer’s just stop this crazy pain train before it begins! Nope, AJ just moved his fingers. It’s happening… and there’s nothing I can do to stop it…


PREVIEWS:
Julian, Alexis, Carly, Franco - NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY TOGETHER ON SCREEN. BAH! Drama is sure to abound with the AJ story line, Molly is sure to be a brat. NEXT.


Not so live tweets:
  • I’m really worried about Luke. Like a lot.
  • Ugh we’re still doing this? Lucy - KEVIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BETTER GUY STOP GOING AFTER SCOTT. you are SO DUMB.
  • YES FRANCO!!!!!! He’s back! It’s been too long!!! Ok Can we do Franco and Carly?
  • Aww Kevin,  trying so hard…. poor bastard. Lucy is the worst
  • Ok so Carly and Franco in the SAME EPISODE. WHY ARE THEY SO FAR APART? The hospital is obvioulsy on the other side of town.
  • uh oh. This is where it gets creepy isn't it?
  • If I didn't love Carly and Franco so much I would jump right back on the Sonny and Carly boat, I mean those 2 just GET each other. Yes, yes, the also fight like crazy but they have always been there for each other when they need to.
  • Aww Franco is trying to be a good son. I just love him so much. #thingsidneverthoughtidsay
  • Has Michael always been that much taller than Sonny?
  • damn Lucy you do not do well under pressure. Scott on the other hand is cool as a cucumber
  • YES THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER - FRANCO AND CARLY RULE THE DAY!!! LET THE REST OF THE EPISODE BE ONLY THEM - nope, just a moment DAMN

No comments:

Post a Comment