#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ghosts Don't Lie

Today was a perfectly fine Tuesday episode I suppose. Minor plot movements and some stagnant stories as well. 

Nicolas spends the whole episode talking to ghost Emily, where she is totally pleading a case for Liz because she wants Nic to be with the woman that he loves. Later Nic says he does love Britt but she will never replace Emily. Tears were shed, that got me right in the feels. When I first started watching GH many moons ago. A little Amber Tamblyn was head over heals for a skinnier Tyler Christopher. I shipped them right off the bat, but she was young and troubled and he was the cool slightly older prince just out of her reach. It took awhile for them to actually get together (a couple Nics & a couple Emilys) but when they made it I was super happy. So to see now, that she will always be his true love? Well done writers, well done.
this is oldest pic I could find of Nic and Emily, but the scene I referenced is before Liz got to town
Back at the hospital Britt is feeling super guilty about the baby thing. Brad convinces her to write everything down, because in therapy that helped... and because now we can have a letter for someone to find. That is a no win situation so at this point we should just sit back and wait for that time bomb to explode. 

Lulu and Lucas were thick as thieves and I didn't really care. She's sad, he likes Brad, things were not that bad. (Rhyming is fun when you're bored)

Felix is trying to make Liz feel better by telling her that she is better than Britt (she's not) and remind her about the Nurses Ball, because that's still a thing. She get's a call from Cameron's school that he is missing so that Ric can be adorable in the end of the episode. 

NOTE: The Writers are working hard to make me like certain people I used to hate. - ex Ric being adorable, Julian being a semi family man as of late. I just want to stop them right now and let them know that isn't going to work with Liz, so don't even try.

Ric and Julian are sneaky, Ava isn't dumb enough to ignore it. Sonny is trying convince Alexis to seduce Julian for his gain, and to be honest we all know she will eventually say yes. I wanted the Julexis to happen organically but we all have to move things along I guess...

PREVIEWS:

Sean Kanan departure becomes more prevalent in the story line, that letter will probably make it's way in to Lulu's hands, something with characters no one cares about, no one told Ava Kanan is leaving so she still wants to kill AJ, and we finally get some Julexis and Julian can already see right through Alexis... damn.

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS:


  • Dear Lord, they sure are having a lot of auctions lately! Someone get Janel and I on that list!!
  • Yes! Julian is back! Now where is Alexis
  • Is the only Julexis we are going to get the flashback kind? Not ok.
  • So just so we’re on the same page, Alexis currently has 4 exes in Port Charles and Ned is on his way to town…. Should we be jealous of Alexis or pity her?
  • If I remember correctly when I first started watching GH Lucas was older than the little raven haired Lulu, but now they seem opposite. Quick to the WIKI!
You guys, that little dark haired mullet is LULU. This is why I always balked at her being blonde!
  • gosh Sonny did you have to tell Ava everything god…
  • Is the Nurses Ball still gonna be a thing? When will people have time to practice their routines? They’re is entirely too much drama happening around town.
  • The ghost count in the last 2 months is more than more than 2…. IT SHOULD NEVER BE MORE THAN 1 writers NEVER MORE THAN 1
  • You’re lying to ALEXIS NOW? Stop Sonny, this is just going to get so much worse.
  • You guys they just mentioned Prince Charming and Story book (even thought it sounded like Storybrooke) SYNERGY IS ALIVE
  • Ahh this scene is the source of the current Maurice/Nancy banter? (see Twitter)
  • proof, proof who needs proof? This is Port Charles, we work on hunches
  • Can someone who watched in my off years tell me if Lulu and Lucas have always been this close?
  • OMG Emily stop campaigning for LIz
  • Way to tip your hand Ava. Good job.
  • DO NOT LET SONNY USE YOU… again? Like Always?
  • Ahh there is the little kiddo… Ah There is Ric being a good guy. Geez writers working really hard to make me like people I used to hate.
  • OMG the little kiddo is heartbroken. Stop it. Stop making me like the ones I don’t like.
  • She’s going to write it down, and then of course someone will find it - and shit will hit the fan. $5 says it happens at the Nurses Ball
  • OH SHIT. That was a foreshadow if I ever heard one... #ghostsdontlie

No comments:

Post a Comment