#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Monday, March 24, 2014

A Moment In Time

I have to start off with saying I am now EVEN MORE confused than I was at the conclusion of Friday's episode. Also 2 classic cliffhangers in a row? To what do we owe this pleasure? Oh that's right week's of episodes where the writers were on vacation. Of course the high octane level of awesomeness is making it more difficult to process the information at such a fast rate. As a result I am doing more of a time line today. I know it's not a recap, but how can I recap something I don't fully understand? Bear with me, and if you read this blog on a regular basis please comment because I need help figuring this out. (wait was Luke bankrolling Julian when he had Polonium poisoning? See, guys this makes NO SENSE)



TIMELINE

00 minutes - Time it took for a flashback - You see there is so much going on right now, if you didn't take notes you might have already forgotten what happened in the LAST EPISODE

01 minutes - Time it took for the writers to confirm what was inferred on Friday by the mere presence of Luke - He is Julian's backer. I am no less confused. 


09 minutes - Time it took for Liz to drop the paternity bomb


15 minutes - Time it took for Olivia to get a completely inexplicable "important phone call" - Everyone she knows is AT THE PARTY .... well except for Carly but she's obviously running the hotel in Olivia's absence


17 minutes -Time it took for Luke to reveal he was the one behind the desired ELQ take over - I pause and scratch my head for at least 3 minutes. Also it's hinted that Luke burned through the Barrett Industries money to fast... on what? He didn't pay for the Polonium cure. Maybe all the trips to Greece and Switzlerland for story lines that now make less sense if he is Julian's backer?


19 minutes - Time it took for Olbrecht to insert herself in to GH/PC history by saying she has worked with Helena since Katherine Bell (there's a name I haven't heard in a LONG WHILE). Also - time it took for me to question the GH history being provided was that really the name of the ball? I feel like it wasn't - I WATCHED THAT BALL. 


25 minutes - Time it took for me to wonder if there was other casting news I missed (Brad got pushed off the balcony parapet turret


26 minutes - Time it took for the writers to remind there will indeed be more Julexis on the way... eventually


34 minutes - Time it took for Lulu to actually understand the paternity bomb information


35 minutes - Time it took for me to wonder if Brad's tux looked better before or after being covered in hay


36 minutes - Time it took for anyone to realize Elizabeth hasn't been at the party since Thursday


39 minutes - Time it took for the "plan" to become a "bold move" - Dammit Luke what are you doing? Julian you better not be putting any of Sonny's children at risk or so help me.....


43 minutes - Time it took for me to realize Cam was in the room when Ric and Sonny had a shouting match with lots of important information


46 minutes - Time it took for Tracy to remind us that she isn't that dumb, but also not smart enough to run and/or realize something is terribly wrong


53 minutes - Time it took for me to feel bad for Tracy, she loves Luke and again she gets screwed over... provided that is actually Luke, what if he is some in a Luke mask? Hey it's happened!


54 minutes - Time it took to wonder if Julian couldn't just over power Luke and move on? He seems way more dangerous than Luke ever has (unless Luke is drunk behind a wheel - way more dangerous #Jake)


54.5 minutes - Time it took for my mind to be RE-BLOWN. Spence was there the WHOLE TIME? Quick child run to the main house and tell someone! Wait, no it's about to get really dramatic in there... do you perhaps have a cell phone to call someone with the info? And listen, I know you and Cam aren't friends right now but you are cousins (technically) and I feel like you two sharing info would be really beneficial for your uncle (and most of the people in Port Charles) right about now. 


56 minutes - Time it took for Tracy to inadvertently give Sonny all the information he needed..... And for Luke to walk in... UH OH


58 minutes - time it took to realize that was the last time anyone living at Windemere would be happy… for a while


59 minutes - time it took for me to realize tomorrow was going to be THE BEST EPISODE OF THE MONTH or the year… when did Carly and Franco first hook up?


86 minutes - time it took for me to watch this episode. So much pausing. So much rewinding. So much confusion. So much stress about people who are not real. So little Julexis



PREVIEWS

Sonny questions Luke (just discuss with Olivia, let her connect the dots for you), Julexis are back at the cabin (sexy time?), someone breaks in to Silas's apartment (a shirtless Detective West?), Ric works really hard to convince Liz not to use this to get Nic back (please don't), and SHIT HITS THE FAN (seriously Nicolas was shouting and I can already feel my heart breaking for him)


NOT SO LIVE TWEETS



  • “Haven’t seen her in hours” = Haven’t seen her since Thursday’s episode
  • Once and for all? When did Luke try to take down Corinthos the first time??
  • No it’s ok Olivia, everything Spencer does is adorable
  • Helena Cassadine “a wonderful woman” - inaccurate superlatives
  • Olivia, out of all the people in that room Sonny is the only one with “something going on” … your powers are failing
  • “Entire Organization” - Ava, Carrrlos, Julian and that one guy who got killed a year ago
  • Katherine Bell?? There is a name that we haven’t heard in a long while. Also I hated her. Also - Ew after she fell over the parapet she started going after Nikolas, romantically, and it was disgusting
Family Affair is right. Blech that story line was gross
  • Ok is it a parapet or a turret? I’m confused enough already can we decide on one term?
  • Ugh Liz go away.
  • Sam seems super drunk (and also that she no longer cares where Alexis is anymore)
  • What they’re trying to say is they shagged in the stables.
  • Huh, I thought Julian would have gotten more angry with the niece comment. Way to not take the bait Julian!
  • Wow Lulu, you are super dumb. She literally has the proof in her hand 
  • “Your special night” - the night your world gets ROCKED
  • Do we believe Ric? Luke can't really be the only one behind this right?
  • Tracy I don’t really like you, but I think you should run - Luke's got crazy eyes
  • sweet now she can go back to pure untainted Julexis
  • The paternity storyline is the only storyline that I understand right now
  • So while Luke had polonium poisoning he was bankrolling Julian? Seriously that can’t be right…. can it? Ugh I really need old footage to see if this all adds up.
  • Damn Nicky Bechtel has that worried/concerned look down. #EMMY
  • And what amazing dimples they are….
  • Tracy I have never been a bigger fan of yours than I was at minute 56. Also, run. (You too Sonny, to the Stables post haste!)

No comments:

Post a Comment