#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

And the blood bath continues

I was reminded of two very important lessons in today's episode. First, if you have two days of jam packed goodness episodes, day 3 will be slow and mostly sad. Second, no matter how much you attempt to change you will always have to pay for your prior crimes. Both of these lessons caused me great duress today. Why you ask? Well let me explain.
She looks so broken...
I'd like to start off by saying I used to HATE Britt Westbourne. She was evil, she had no heart - you watched, you know. But ever since Nicolas gave her a chance and even more so after Ben was born she's changed. Sure she was still lying about Ben but she came clean on a lot of other items, apologized to Sabrina etc etc. As a result I decided to give her a second chance, as did Nicolas. With the revelation about Ben's parentage Nicolas has had enough. He REAMS into her most of today's episode. I totally understand why, he gave her so many chances to come 100% clean and she never did. Britt argued that what she was supposed to do, tell the man that she loved that she stole his sister's kid? YES Britt, at that point that is what you were supposed to do. But what now? Ben is already almost a year old and he has grown up with Britt, so just as Lulu pleaded that even though she wasn't Georgie's biological mother she has raised her. See what I am saying here, this is not going to be an easy situation for anyone. Oh and then Olbrecht kidnapped Ben, which means everyone is going to have to work together to save the baby. ROAD TRIP! ( I am trying to lighten this heavy and depressing situation here)

I also used to hate Brad quite a bid, and while I still haven't warmed up to him completely, that whole Felix story line (pre-Lucas) made me at least accept him. Lucas confronts with his past crimes, Brad attempts to defend himself and again the blood bath continues as Lucas leaves Brad. 

Everyone deserves happiness right?

I am most torn about the past crimes of two people, Ric and Liz. I haven't liked Ric until this recent stint of him being adorable with Cameron, and I haven't liked Liz since Lucky was played by Jonathan Jackson (the first time). Ric is trying to convince Liz that she needs to get over Nic because he has treated her horribly (in hindsight it was entertaining, but super harsh - even for her) and he has shown time and time again he doesn't love her.. or something to that effect. They showed this adorable scene from back in the day (which I actually remembered, which is odd because I don't remember anything else about their relationship) and I really wanted Ric to succeed in convincing Liz. I think they have both done some crazy and messed up things, but if you find someone who helps redeem you, you have a chance of changing. Yes Liz even you. Unfortunately, Ric came on too strong and Liz is still hung up on Nic so he stormed out. I hope that Liz and Nic remain friends, but I think after all this time it would still be wrong, if only because of Lucky, for them to be together. 

Carly is finally back in action in what I think was mostly a pointless way to have someplace for Detective West's mom to be. She has been thinking a lot about AJ getting shot, especially since Michael is beating himself up about it. Her past crimes in this situation was just one random night with AJ that she will have to live with forever as AJ has weaseled himself into Michael's life. (please note I feel like I was beginning to like AJ before he started drinking again and seeing ghosts.)

Lastly  Silas continues to pay for his crime of adultery with Ava as Detective West continues to investigate him for Nina's murder. Silas revealed to Det West that Nina's mother is pissed at him because he refused to sign over his money until he finds out what happened to Nina. Since Mommy dearest didn't tell West this information, we see the first glimmer of hope that maybe Hot Cop will come around. But of course that was squashed as soon as he confronted the mother and she said Nina was dead. You could see the tears in his eyes and those tears screamed "I am going to get you now Silas!!"


Previews:

The blood bath continues. Britt gets arrested, West goes back on the hunt for Silas (reeling from Nina’s death), Carly shows how smart she is and tells Sonny she knows it was he who shot AJ, and Ava tries to sneak in to AJ’s room again…. Because shooting victims in ongoing investigations don’t have any cops around their rooms apparently….

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS



  • Well I guess Ava can’t commit every crime in town... #YesSheCan
  • Seriously how did Carly not slap this braud after she talked to her like that??
  • Sweet the baby is still there phew. now don’t leave him with the psycho Dr again. BAD PLAN
  • Ok Britt how are you going to justify this. Because we all know you are wrong, but I feel kinda bad for you. Plead your case.
  • See what I am saying, everyone is cousins with everyone else #Maxie #Lucas
  • Ha he hasn’t seen his aunt and uncle since he got back? What a horrible relative
  • I hope Carly checks this chick like ASAP...Or you know make her a drink…
  • Ugh this lady is horrible. Is this really the best use of Carly’s time?
  • I’m sorry was he carrying those in his pocket all night?
  • I really  just don’t care about Brad and Lucas AT ALL. I’d rather hear BLT stories… ok not not really, maybe relish?
  • Ric, give her a minute to breathe will ya
  • Carly don’t toast with her, she’s bad
  • Hey! I saw this! I thought this was in my lost years! Aw they’re cute together. Just give him a chance Liz.
  • Wow did Olbrecht just get crazier?
  • Is it possible that Detective West if finally coming around?
  • Well I guess that answers the poll question… for now
  • Cool she’s mad at AJ not Sonny. all is well.
  • Ugh back to not liking Liz again, she sounds so desperate. UGH
  • I think the guys from the mob families are the best. They’re all hot, and super romantic. You know when they aren’t committing crimes
  • Is she really dead though? #Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment