#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Friday, March 14, 2014

A post on a Thursday? Yes I'm shocked too

Look at me I finally posted on a Thursday! As a reward the writer’s gave me/us loads of Spencer adorableness and some slight story progression, which is better than a pure filler episode.

Minor Story Progressions:
Lulu is having crazy visions. Not sure that's actually going anywhere but the dream sequences are always fun. Ongoing investigation into Aj’s shooting leads to lots of accusations but no arrests #shocker. Sabrina so far has the best lead,because she figures out that Carlos got his latest injury from Tracy bashing him in the head when he broke in to the Q mansion. Sadly she will get no further, because she has other things to deal with - and frankly needs to go save the day for Patrick and Emma.
Speaking of which those two are not doing well right now. I just have to say to all the fans that supported the Robin/Patrick reunion - DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU’VE DONE??? Patrick is throwing things and yelling at Emma, Emma is crying….. I hope you are happy with yourselves! I’m still holding out that Sabrina will save the two of them near/around/at Nurses’ Ball 2014.
Do you see the faces? Why would you want to make them cry? DAMN YOU ROBIN

There were also some creepy Luke scenes but I am going to choose to ignore them so I am not permanently damaged. 

The most entertaining part of today was little Nicky Bechtel. That kid is hilarious. Perfect mix of melodramatic (when he had to have that explained to him I was dying), adorable with a dash of princely ego. "Would you like to go to a party on my private island?" Smooth kid. Smooth. Maybe he could give some pointers to Julian so he can woo Alexis! I really hope the powers that be give Nicky a bonus every time he mentions that he is a prince etc. 

PREVIEWS: 
Ava starts to commit yet another crime, Sonny still tries to cover his ass, and Detective West is SHIRTLESS - oh happy day! I hope that since there was only a tad bid of #Julexis this week there will be tons more next week. Do you hear me @carlivatiron???

BTW i think today's "word of the day" was  "FREAKY DEAKY"  


  • Sabrina is working? I thought the nurses at GH just gossiped etc.
  • Patrick should not be required to go to work right now, nor deal with people despite what the writers say



What could possibly be wrong with Patrick #eyeroll

  • Poor adorable little Prince Spencer is dealing with his first heartbreak. Gosh darn that little Cameron. Ugh. Emma, don’t you know better. Spencer is way more adorable.
  • Wow Anna, you’re not just a bad commissioner you are being a bad friend/mother-in-law , give the guy a break
  • Ah the hospital where all news and information is communicated, because no one uses the phone, email, or reads the newspaper.
  • I don’t know what is going on with Luke, but it’s not just creepy it’s GROSS
  • How is Morgan still this lovesick? Ew. Get over it kid.
  • uh-oh Lulu has got crazy eyes
  • Dear Sweet Morgan, Anna wants to take Ava down because she is guilty for at least 1 of the 5 things she has been accused of
  • Do you think PC has it’s own news channel? I’m thinking no, or we would have me at least someone at the “local station” right?
  • Damn Carrrlos you are just a grade A asshole.
  • Is he still staying with Sabrina? That’s awkward isn’t it?
  • Damn Emma didn’t miss a beat. Dad owes her one and she asks for a puppy. She’s good
  • Hey so you know how Michael doesn’t have enough to deal with - Let’s make Creepy Luke cop-a-feel on his girlfriend! - things that were said in the writer’s room
  • Carlos takes the fall for everything? Ok Writers - I’m IN
  • Surely there are security cameras in the HOSPITAL to catch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment