#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ok so here's what's happening 3/24/14 pt 2

Janel's Ramblings:

Well let me first start off with saying that I spent all weekend reeling from the reveal of Luke funding Julian’s operation. I agree with Tatiana in that the timelines don’t line up. I have a theory (please see below).
So what really is Ric’s business in Port Charles? So we open with Julian meeting Luke in the stables and Luke makes Julian understand that he (Julian) works for Luke and that they are not partners. Also, what kind of cell phone shows you the text but not who it’s from... I need to get me that phone! So Luke talks about his frustrations with how slow it’s taking to overthrow Sonny and he has a plan which he explains to Julian when we’re somewhere else in the house listening to filler conversations. Eventually Tracy finds Luke and nothing really happens… They all return to the house. AND THEN—Spencer came out and had been overhearing the whole thing!! YES!! #TeamSpencer

One of the biggest story lines in today’s episode was that Lulu finally found out that Ben was her son because blabbermouth Elizabeth just couldn't keep it in. Can I just say, while I’m thinking of it, I like the Elizabeth/Ric relationship. I love how good he is with her kids and he kept her from ruining the party—kinda. It was a long lead up but the truth came out and I wish that Elizabeth would just let Lulu read the letter herself sooner and not take so long. Geesh! Elizabeth loves drama! Lulu then, of course, comes in right at Nikolas’ toast to Britt and demands her son and the episode ends. I’m a little torn with this whole story line. I like how Ben has made Britt a better person and I don’t want to see Britt upset (tell me I would've said that a year ago and I would've laughed at you) yet I don’t like Nikolas with Britt so I guess maybe she should have to deal with the consequences.

Brad Cooper is being threatened by Olbrecht using Helena’s knife. Oh the stories that blade could tell… Olbrecht goes on and on about years and years ago. And we find out all of a sudden that Olbrecht has been around for decades. Then she pushes Brad Cooper off the balcony!!! Attempted Murder? Shady business deals? Paternity reveals? What is going on GH?? Too much! Spread it out… and we don’t even know what’s going on with AJ and Michael and Kiki and Franco and Carly…. Dang. I love this show.
Thoughts on the other smaller story lines
1.      What the hell was the entire conversation between Nikolas, Silas and Sam about the many places at Windermere to discover??
2.      Alexis’ conversation with Ric was awkward considering they are both really good lawyers. Until Sonny came in. He’s the best. #teamSonny
3.      Dante and Britt’s conversation was filler. Nothing important.
4.      More Olivia. I just want more of her all the time.
5.      This party has been going on for hours and we still haven’t had dinner?!?!!?

My prediction to explain the Luke weird timeline thing:

This isn't Luke. It’s not like him at all. So then… maybe it’s not Luke. I think that this is Luke’s (wait for it) long lost TWIN!! Or—since the technology in Port Charles is so incredibly advanced in the rubber mask department, it might be someone else (like Jerry or Faison) looking like Luke while the REAL Luke is locked away, conveniently enough in the same hospital in New York as Silas’ wife and Jason. Also, Julian never called him Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment