#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Trying to quell my anger with a #Julexis makeout sesh? THAT WILL NOT WORK WRITERS - 5/29/14 #GH recap


Wow.... I just. Nope, I'd like to return some of these twists for a full refund please! What a day to come back... Am I right? SO.MUCH.CRAZY. I don't even know where to start....We could Tarantino it.... Ya. Let's do that because that reveal is the only one I can mentally comprehend at this time. 

Luke!!!! #theRETURN
We totally called it! (real) Luke is trapped at Miscavitch!!!! And trapped with much better hair (and totally drugged)! Although we called this, I still have tons of questions! Who is Fluke? Why not pretend to be stupid Scotty? HOW IS MISCAVITCH NOT SHUT DOWN? Seriously.... You know there is definitely someone to blame here...

"He's totally stupider than me. He's wearing tinted sunglasses INSIDE"
In fact there are two people to blame! Scott and Anna, you'd think I'd say Ava because #alloftheLIES, but no all these problems stem with them! Let's break it down shall we? If Anna and Scott were better at their job Miscavitch we would have never even had to deal with Fluke! I mean, yes there would still be a boss for Julian, but not all this ridiculous frustration of all these people trusting in someone we know and love(d)! Of course they are continuing to be HORRIBLE at what they do multiple times in today's episode. First Anna continues to be obtuse by totally rebuffing Julian when he is trying to cooperate with the PCPD (sure.. it's with lies.. but we'll get to that later). She tries to act all high and mighty, which would be slightly acceptable if she just didn't get Jordan out based on the "fact" that she is a "DEA agent" (still not sure if that's true). SHE JUST MAKES ME SO MAD. UGH. Scotty of course is just dumb all the time... but they both show how dumb they are by believing all the #FAKE evidence that somehow Julian magically has ready... Ugh. SOMEONE FIRE THEM. I already have people to take their place - Dante for Commissioner,  and Dara Jensen for DA. Do you remember Dara? She was cool, the wikia page doesn't have a profile for her so you'll have to trust me when I say she was a good assistant DA. Also anyone is better than Scott. 

Apparently we're going to be put in this in jeopardy... VETO
Speaking of Julian.... ok I get it, I really do. I'm not even going to stay mad, but I am still NOT HAPPY he gave Ric's name as his "boss". So many girls on Twitter called it too... This is what's frustrating, that was the EASY OUT. It would have been bold writing to have him still go against Fluke and name him to Anna. Yes, there would have been some risk involved but Alexis would have helped him through it... and now he is lying to Alexis... and she is totally going to know... Ugh I. JUST. CANT. So instead I am going to go back to laughing about how Julian had all this evidence implicating Ric just ready and easily accessible on the interweb, and at the same time Fluke managed to use Sonny's teleporter to magically plant evidence in Ric's hotel room. Who needs logical situations? NOPE, not in Port Charles!

See look at her hands, they just look to old be "baby making" age
But why stop the illogical nonsense there? Nope it has spread to Puerto Rico! Sonny is getting to exact revenge on that whore we call Ava, and it's fantastic. Sonny goes all #REDROSS and starts breaking glasses, ya know - like he does. Maurice is SO GOOD at being angry! I miss this Sonny, because this is a Sonny I can get behind. He is remorseful, angry, and protective - all the things that give me a soft spot for Sonny. Granted, I feel slightly uncomfortable at the idea of him being violent toward a woman but hey it's Ava, so I'll let it slide. Of course all my hopes and dreams for a #DeadAva were dashed when she told Sonny THAT SHE IS PREGNANT. NOPE. VETO. NOT HAPPENING. For reals though, let's discuss the reasons that can't be a thing. Even in PC time, it's been like what 2 weeks since she slept with Sonny? How would she know she was pregnant yet? Not to mention she has been drinking LOADS of Vodka (or #RumDrinks if you ask Sonny). Lastly, she is what like 43 (at least!)? I mean at that age she'd have to TRY to get pregnant, unless of course she is super fertile.... Ew. Just gross. I refuse to believe it. Please writers, fix this, and fix it FAST. Thanks. Much appreciated.


I'm still #TEAMRIC
In the minor stories:
Never have been, never will be #TeamTracy
Nic went to visit Alexis #familybonding, Ric & Liz hooked up just in time for the cops to show up #sadface, Tracy continues to be the DUMBEST PERSON in town, and Kiki "distracts" Michael back at the office (where he apparently has worked for like 12 hours straight #funWithSpreadsheets 


PREVIEWS


The #EUWH continues as Morgan tries to get back at Sonny with Olivia, despite #ALLTHEDRINKING Ava is able to pass a (pregnancy) test, Alexis totally knows Julian is lying, Ric pleads with Liz to believe him (which she should because... you know.. THE TRUTH), and we all place our bets on #WHOisFLUKE????

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS

  • Nicolas! What a lovely haircut! Now go back to your own island...
  • How long has it been since Tyler Christopher filmed a scene? He looks like he lost 10 lbs along with that haircut....
  • Aww they're so adorable together... which means they won't end up happy #TeamLiric
  • Oh Julian... don't do it... don't do it. #TellTHETRUTH
  • Did Michael go to business school? Hell, did he at least go to PCU? How is qualified to do this??
  • How you gonna get out of this one, huh AVA?? #GUILTY
  • HA! Alexis told Nic to get over himself! #PREACH
  • No offense to all my fav actors, but they all look older today... What's up with that?
  • Dear Ava, Carly can't fake a recording of your voice, so ... JUST OWN UP
  • Violent Sonny is possibly my favorite Sonny... 
  • All this talking.... does this mean they won't hook up before he gets arrested for false crimes?
  • I choose you! What are you guys... Pokemon players? #CHEESE
  • Yup I was right, Anna is just going to keep being dense. SURPRISE! She's really f'n annoying
  • A honeymoon trip to.... Cassadine Island!!! Maybe? Wouldn't be shocked...
  • #BREAKALLTHETHINGS !!!!!
  • I'm sorry Mikey, but I really don't think the thing to focus on here is that she didn't tell you about your dad sleeping with Ava.... Also this is foreshadowing, He's gonna hate Sonny soon.. #sadface
  • Everyone is asking #alltheRIGHTquestions , why does no one seem to find #allTHERIGHTANSWERS
  • What's best for this town is to FIRE THE TWO OF YOU! #WorstDA #WorstCommisionnerEVER
  • Wow Julian sure did have a lot of fake evidence ready.....
  • You know who all these people should talk to? Prince Adorable, the only other person in town who knows the TRUTH.
  •  Screw money, Ava is the Root of All Evil 
  • I miss how close Nic and Alexis were back in the day, I mean they're kinda close now.. but 90's Nic and Alexis were the best.
  • Really sex in the office? You're better than that writers.... I mean #cliche much?
  • They are beginning to hook up, quick call the cops! #LiRic
  • Do you think the +General Hospital get like a cool group discount at the tanning salon? 
  • Seriously? He planted evidence? When did he have time to do that??? #LAZY
  • I'm about to go SONNY LEVEL VIOLENT in the writers room. AVA CANNOT BE PREGNANT! BECAUSE ... SOOO MANY REASONS.
  • ALSO DO NOT HAVE JULIAN LIKE TO ALEXIS... UGH #SOMAD
  • I KNEW IT! WE KNEW IT! +Janel Clemmons and I called this! #PSYCHIC

No comments:

Post a Comment