#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pretty sure today's #GH was shorter than yesterdays, or maybe it was just #alltheHeartbreak #allthefeels #allthetears #Julexis


I might still be crying. It's possible I can't handle the emotion from today. I feel like it went by so fast, punching me in #theFEELS at every turn... and there wasn't even any shirtless West to make up for it. That's just mean. I just....


#TEARS #FEELS #FREEJULIAN
Today was the fastest 48 minutes that +General Hospital has had in quite a long time. Maybe it was just me, maybe it was because it ended sadly... but it was a whirlwind. 

At the CC offices, Duke meets with Sonny to tell him now that Julian has been taken down, he is out of the business. It was never about the mob for him, just personal. I was worried that Sonny might .. react poorly, but he remains calm and just needs assurances secrets will remain secret. The scenes made me miss the Sonny I know & love, you know - the Sonny that would have never slept with Ava.... Anyhow, Sonny offers Duke a peace offering of scotch and they conclude as one of the few storylines where everything isn't miserable. 



Ric, Liz and Molly are eating dinner at Kelly's (no BLTs in sight). Nothing super exciting happens here, Ric is grateful for second chances (me too) and TJ catches Molly up on his mom's "crimes". Speaking of which Jordan and Anna are going to work together... I'm sure that will end well... #notsomuch




Fluke points a gun a Ned, and Tracy continues to the STUPIDEST woman in town by choosing Fluke and kicking Ned out. Ned looked so heartbroken. He reminds her that he is a Quatermaine and no matter what family is supposed to be first, but she doesn't budge. I wanted to cry, but mostly I wanted Ned to BEAT FLUKE. I hope that before Wally Kurth exits PC for another time that Ned exacts his revenge on Fluke.





#AlltheFeels
Detective West, actually doing his job
Of course Ned's depression and sadness is no match for what the #JulexisFam is dealing with. Sam wants desparately to catch the man who shot her brother (Lucas is in surgery btw) but Silas pleads with her to stay and reminds her that someone needs to be with Lucas (wait, where is Bobbi? She was in town for the #NursesBall... where did she go so fast?). While they are waiting Detective West comes in with a body bag. It's #HitmanHarry in the bag and West begins to question Silas and Sam about what went down. If you think about it, West is a very good police officer. He is willing to hear all that went on, and entertain the idea that the guilty suspect isn't always his first choice. I love him...

Anyhow, the tears really began to fall in the few moments we saw #Julexis today. Julian is desparate to see Lucas but is trapped in the interrogation room. Alexis tries to remind Julian that his boss just tried to have Lucas shot an should give him up, so that he can be set free etc. Julian on the other hand is now distraught and crazy concernicus about the rest of his family. By attempting to leave the mob he put them all in danger and he doesn't want that. No resolution is made just yet, I mean that's a big step he's got to make and I believe the writers will make everything ok... but I don't see any cute/cuddly #Julexis on the horizon until this heartbreaking drama concludes. 

PREVIEWS


Carly wants to tell Sonny #options, Sean needs to tell Sonny something, TJ confronts Jordan (incorrectly but ok), Kevin wants a divorce from Lucy, Stupid Scotty won't drop the charges (#FREEJULIAN), and FLUKE IS STILL TRYING TO KILL LUCAS (HIS FUCKING NEPHEW!!!) someone needs to get Bobbi over here ASAP

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS

  • No don't bring Ava back Sonny, you've done enough
  • Sam ready to catch the bad guy, consequences be damned #MYHERO
  • Awww #TeamRic family dinner!
  • Mol? Can you call her mole instead? 
  • No Jordan, Anna doesn't know ANYTHING
  • Anna, you're be kept out of the loop because you are #theWORSTCOMMISONEREVER
  • Yes, Duke Julian has to walk. because #REASONS #FEELS #JULEXIS
  • Aww Silas. I love you. #soProtective 
  • yes that is definitely #HitmanHarry
  • Fluke, FLUKE DID IT he did #ALLTHETHINGS #ALLTHECRIMES
  • #DadMode
  • I love #secondchances
  • Julian is already breaking my heart #alltheFEELS
  • Fluke, if you shoot Ned. I will hunt you down and kill you like the creepy ass scumbug you are
  • Anna isn't compromised by Duke, she is compromised by her STUPIDITY
  • Sonny  letting Duke go reminds me why I am #TEAMSONNY when it comes to mob stuff
  • The photo of Michael on Sonny's desk just changed between scenes. Don't worry +General Hospital writers, I will be your new continuity clerk. Let me know.
  • YES, ANNA JULIAN IS NOT THE GUY YOU'RE AFTER. LET HIM GO #FREEJULIAN
  • Ned is entirely too AWESOME to commit suicide #BEQUIETFLUKE
  • YES. Excellent timing Tracy. Now don't brush this off. see the #TRUTH
  • See, now this is why everyone needs security cameras in #ALLTHEROOMS
  • Nothing like explaining #FamilyTrees in Port Charles
  • Nathan West is my favorite police officer in the whole #GH universe #DetectiveSexyPants
  • #ShotsShotsShots
  • Anna sounds so despearate to have not f'd this up. #TOOlittleTOOlate
  • #AgentAshford - fun with Aliteration
  • Are we sure Sonny isn't drunk already #crazyTalk
  • Stop it guys don't fight, I just can't handle it #alltheTears #alltheFeels #stuck
  • YOU HAVE TO GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME TRACY. #THISISNTOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment