#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Monday, May 19, 2014

Apparently no one got the #mobMemo that you have to pick 1 Family... 5/16/14 #GH Recap


Friday's episode had lots of storylines making sizeable progressions, and a hint of #Julexis. This mob war just keeps getting more complicated as the days go by. I swear if they bring in Brad's triad family.... Anyhow let's discuss!

#FACEOFF 2 : #MOBWARS
#research

Not gonna lie, this mob war is getting so good I found myself paying attention more than usual. Hell, if only to keep track of who hasn't played for both teams yet! I found myself doing intense research to make sure I was keeping track with everything. I would recommend you do the same. 

We start of getting our daily #Julexis treat as they say goodbye to each other and are adorably romantic. I am sure that daily screen time of our favorite couple will be cut back as we return to other storylines, I would totally be ok if we just started every episode with them, just like this. Alexis lets Julian know that she knows it's not that easy to leave the family, but she will help if he wants to. They break so they can both try to set the mob split in motion in their own way.



#ScoutsHonor I am not the boss! 
Alexis calls Ric (who has totally grown on me #TeamRic) to demand he let Jules out of the mob. But... as we all know it's not Ric calling the shots. In fact Ric says it's not him OVER and OVER, just in case you weren't sure. I'll admit that when Ric first came back, and that shakey cam was dominating the episodes I, like Sonny & Alexis, was convinced that Ric was the bank roller to the Jerome operation. The timelines didn't make sense, and they still don't... not for Fluke to be the boss. But hey, if this is what you want me to believe writers I am totally with you... at least that Ric isn't the boss... I still don't buy #LukeAsBoss. I mean we call him #FLUKE for a reason. 

Doth mine ears deceive me? Quit? I sooo don't think so.
Speaking of which - Back at the amazingly unpatrolled docks Julian doesn't waste any time beating around the bush. He tells Fluke that he quits right off the bat. Unsurprisingly Fluke is totally not cool with it. Fluke reminds Julian what the stakes were when Morgan attempted to quit (that feels like SUCH A LONG TIME AGO), and basically threatens everything that Julian loves (his whole reason for leaving of course). NOT SO FAST FLUKE! Julian is smarter than the average bear, and fires right back at Fluke that he's not as easy to manipulate. First of all he is the face of the organization, and if Fluke gets rid of him, he'll have to reveal himself as the mastermind, and that's probably not for another couple weeks thanks to everyone's horrible detective skills. Secondly, Julian knows all of Fluke's secrets (where all the bodies are hidden)! Take that Fluke! Nevermind that you are old, and Julian could totally take you town with his left arm tied behind his back, it's the secrets that gonna take you down buddy! Ha! Julian and Luke shake on it, so you know that things will continue to go badly. Fluke ends up at the Lake House, shakingly loading a gun, seemingly to threaten her - and of course to remind us that he calls her Natasha. 

Does either one of you know how to make a BLT?
Over at Kelly's non-diner business continues to happen in the kitchen as the Corinthos #BrainTrust share the latest and greatest in their side of the mob war. None of them are being all that bright right now, acting more like the +Scrubs ♥ #BrainTrust rather than 3 experienced criminals... Anyhow, Sean is not cool with the fact they have brought in the cops, because you know #theCode. Rather than listen to his boss, or trust the guy who has been in the business longer than the boss - He is totally going to tell Jordan. Mark him down as the latest to forget the mob isn't supposed to share the secrets with a rival family #Fundamentals. 

"Pastrami just won't sell! I can't imagine why..."
Speaking of Jordan- I actually watched all of her scenes today! I know I can't believe it either! She lied to TJ and I wondered why the gallery was still selling the "Heather Webber Collection" 








We Really need a win
Dante and Lulu were back discussing the potential for Lulu to carry their own embryo. The writers are awesome because they totally have Dante remind us that the doctors said that was totally not a possibility. Lulu has been furiously reading Wikipedia though, so there is totally a chance because the internet says so. I know its crazy, and thusly will totally probably happen, but I wouldn't mind if Lulu could carry their baby. I just want these two crazy kids to be happy. Besides, could you imagine how many #crazyeyes scenes we could get if Lulu is actually pregnant? #GOLD. 

Oh... also Nic tried to win Liz back. She's not having it because #TEAMRIC, ok not really - she doesn't want to be Nic's rebound and #Timing. I am totally ok with the results of these scenes. That is all. 


PREVIEWS:

Sean is the latest in the mob wars to share info with the rival team #smh, Fluke tells Alexis he wants to kill her (she probably doesn't take him seriously), and someone that is not Sam has given Silas flowers 

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS

  • The gallery has customers??? Psssh #NOPEZ
  • The overwhelming amount of #Julexis is killing me. #bestEVER
  • Seriously though... they are so cute its ridiculous
  • Aiden? Ohhh that's right, he actually exists although he's never actually around #MIA. Do you think when he comes back he will be #SORASed?
  • Sometimes I miss the ambulance opening... 
  • That's right that was all prince adorable being AWESOME #TeamSpencer
  • Geez TJ way to cater to Colombian sterotypes.... I mean only SOME of my family dealt in that trade.... Me? I deal in #GH Blogging. That is my drug. ;)
  • +William deVry is KILLING IT. #ThoseEyesTho #feels
  • Come on TJ, you got in to PCU, you can tell she's lying right? Hahaha NOPE
  • Why does #crazyEyes think she knows better than the Dr? Oh... is that website Wikipedia? Lulu, you can't trust everything you read on the internet #Bonjour
  • I love more details to the Julian backstory. #moreplease
  • awww Ric looks so happy! #TEAMRic
  • I really wish there was a database to go back and re-watch old #GH episodes. I really need to see this #panicRoom thing
  • Oh Snap. Well.... there ya go I guess. Nic is taking after his son and not giving up. #neverBackdown
  • Guys... I have watched all of the TJ/Jordan scenes! Well done +General Hospital writers, I didn't think I could care about them. You are so good at you're job. 
  • And with that #TJ inadvertently lays on #ALLTHEGUILT
  • UNHAND HIM FLUKE!!! #IwillCUTyou , also Julian could totally take you.
  • All that shouting... SOMEONE HAS TO HEAR THEM! #onlyinPC
  • See now Nic, even I don't want to see Liz cry... #LetItGo
  • #angryFluke looks frightening. #staysafeJulian
  • What happens when you cross Sonny? He shoots you or he sleeps with you. There is no grey area...
  • Um are they still selling the Heather Webber art? Is that the best PC has to offer? Wait! Remember when Liz was an artist?? Hahaha #memories
SIDE NOTE:
Guys, Poor Will Devry! Peeps just need to leave him alone. #JulianForever


Status Update
By William DeVry
People. Please. Stop asking if "rumors" of Julians demise are true. First, its been addressed by me a million times. A million. Frank Valentini has addressed this never ending rumor twice on Twitter. Twice. Also this is my job. I do this for a living. I take care if my family with this job. To be asked several times a day about the security of my job is more than most people really wanna deal with. And lastly. Regardless of where the story line takes Julian, you should all know better than to ask me as I'm not allowed to talk about spoilers. Having been accepted as a friend on FB does not give you right or access to ask about storyline or Julians longevity. Thank you. Continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment