#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Just tell them already! Janel's Live "Tweeting"

Another Day at home, another live "tweeting."

  • It's a new day in Port Charles #April30thfortherecord 
  • bwahahaha! Madeline made fun of Olbrect's accent #thanksforsayingwhatwe'reallthinking
  • What did you do #Fluke?
  • Ugh. Nikolas is a slow reader. Why would you bring up Britt around Elizabeth? #Nikolascreatesdrama
  • Yay Britt and her brother... he he he
  • #NursesBall2014 Planning #wheresTatianaslineup
  • Oh yeah it's Wednesday= #boringstorylines
  • Ugh Elizabeth #stopwhining #shestheworst
  • Oh, and you're my sister #justtellher
  • Tatiana would be Fast Forwarding a lot of this
  • We awkwardly changed the name of our child to something weird #RoccovsBen
  • Hey Kevin, it's not the 51st Anniversary--no need to suck up.
  • Except he's right. I heart GH #bestshowonTV
  • I don't like this drug stuff and Julian involved. Maybe Jordan can take the fall for all of it.
  • Remember when Nikolas was cool and a bad ass? When did he go so soft? #usedtobemyfavorite
  • "Piece of Strudel" #wordoftheday
  • Oh, and you're my sister #justtellheralready 
  • Yay he finally told her #yourethelastoneIwanttotakeout #harsh #probablyabetterwaytosayit
  • Random sad music in the jail. Hey, we don't care about Liesl's feelings. #shesabadguy
  • Scott Baldwin is a douche (I apologize for the language, but I'm just sayin')
  • Oh yeah, Didn't Laura just go to Europe for a check up? A year ago? #thatsalongwaittoseeadoctor 
  • EEWWWWAH #Fluke is creepy. WHO ARE YOU!?!?! #itsdrivingmecrazy
  • And the flashbacks are here again. 
  • So we're siblings.. that's cool... let's hang out...I guess, bro... #literallylaughable
  • More classic GH stories
  • I think Jordan should take it all the credit for it
  • Fluke is mixing the pot. Stop trying to get Sean to tell you something
  • And now it's obvious that Luke is #Fluke
  • We're clearly playing house but without all the benefits
  • Is egg white omlette the new #BLTs
  • What? He can act??
  • I knew it! #wheresNina #neverdeaduntilyouseeabody

I think the best part of today's episode was when Nathan told Britt that she was his sister. It was spectacularly awkward and funny to watch him explain it. But I would like to share with you, how Tatiana would have written that scene. 


Nathan: So Uh Yeah... um... like... I'm your brother.
Britt: WTF
Nathan: Well you see... I thought my mom was this waspy white lady... but get this-she's actually your mom's sister... oh and actually not my mom.
Britt: WTF
Nathan: I know right? Cray-cray! (smolders eyes)
So good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment