#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Monday, April 14, 2014

We (Like all the other characters we haven't seen in AGES) are BACCCCCCCK!!!!

And we're back! Orlando was craaazzzzy so I ended up power watching 5 GH episodes yesterday morning. I was going to blog a week long recap, but boy that would have been long. And let's be honest, the most important thing we learned last week was THAT BRITT AND HOT DETECTIVE ARE SIBLINGS!!! It was one thing to have Michael and Kiki make out when we thought they might be cousins, but siblings is a horse of a different color! DO NOT LET THEM EVEN KISS! YOU HEAR ME WRITERS?!?! NO KISSING FOR THOSE TWO!!!! 


I'm not sure what I would do if my brother was this hot...


And now on to our regularly scheduled programming... 


I really liked today's episode, and not just because Ryan Paevey was shirtless in the open (although that did not hurt AT ALL #objectification). 

Today we saw the return of characters we haven't seen in ages (if only for today...)! Patrick and Sabrina are back with a beard and a baby bump! Jason looks all kinds of hot with that beard if I do say so myself. Anyhow Patrick is there for Sabrina's latest appointment.... which would be all well and good if they didn't play like it was the first one since the one he missed.... when she was like 5 inches smaller around the waist.... But hey ok, I guess I can get behind that. He's stressing about the whole AJ thing, and she is being her usual self and telling him he's awesome and everything will be ok. I am still pulling for the #NursesBall2014 reunion
I miss this don't you?
, who's with me?! Oh ya and Carrrrlos came back. He tried to convince Sabrina that Patrick was going to let her down again- Boooo. Fortunatley, she wasn't having any of that! #ALWAYSPICKPATRICK! Why didn't Carrrlos go back to Puerto Rico? Oh ya.... plot holes. Ok sure sure, he has some storylines to wrap up and they need an antagonist for Patrick but once that wraps up he can go right? To Pentonville maybe? See writers - I just did your job FOR YOU. 

Elsewhere in the hospital Nic is trying to convince Liz she should move in with him because you know reasons... Which by the way aren't that great. Spencer just said that Cameron said he was mean and that kid totally snagged his lady - so why would you want to put the 2 boys together? Psssh #badparenting. Anyhow, maybe that will give them time to practice the adorable dance number I hope they have with Emma. Back to the parents - Liz fights it but eventually gives in right as Britt is walking up. I thought maybe Britt and Liz could become friendly but after Britt finds that out, I don't see that happening any time soon. Also, I'm staring to not like Nic ... and Liz should be with Ric. 

Of course Britt has just arrived at the hospital after having dealt with her BROTHER, Maxie, and the super annoying new guy. I think the plot moved along here but West was shirtless/pantsless for that whole sequence so don't expect me to know what was said. From what I gather hippie Australian was being annoying so Nate almost punched him and then all of a sudden Nate was at the police station. 

The same police station where his mother and his aunt are sharing a cell block of course! Anna is really sick when  Michael comes to yell at her for being horrible at her job. We are reminded that she actually closed some cases this week, so the close case rate has doubled and eventually that whole AJ thing will be worked out because that storyline needs to end eventually right? Dante and Lulu show up to talk to Olbrecht who apparently has their second embryo and is holding it hostage somewhere. Of course she will totally give it to them for full immunity for her and Britt. That's not a tall order at all.... Which they will totally do of course. 

Last but not least the writers wrapped up a story  line in LESS THAN TWO DAYS as Magda revealed to West that she wasn't his mom, Olbrecht (ok wait, where does that last name come from then?) is, and poor Britt is his sister. I bet he is super happy he didn't sleep with her now. West of course gives us the sad puppy eyes (what a horrible couple of days he and his sister are having), we melt and the episode ends. 


PREVIEWS


Julian! Fluke! Screaming Sonny! Sean Kanan?! DUKE! Actual Police work! boring people (Tj et. al) ! I guess it was too much to ask to get 2 days of Patrick and Sabrina?
Also - do we think this will be Jocelyn? I mean what other new little girl could there be? http://soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-casting-new-role-0

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS RETURN!

  • “vain little twit” today’s 10 writer’s bet?
  • YES, SHIRTLESS WEST! What a nice reward for being a viewer.
  • Ok seriously, let’s get rid of this guy like now. If I have to hear the phrase “milk thistle” again I will scream
  • And this is how Michael deals apparently…. he really is Sonny's son #screaming
  • “We haven’t had an opportunity to update you” = there were other more important storylines
  • Oh that’s right there is another baby! Supposedly…
  • Fight! FIght! Fight!
  • The plus to this dumb new roommate storyline is that West has been too distracted to get fully dressed
  • Oh Robin, still ruining things from afar
  • Damn Finola Hughes must be all kinds of sick, she sounds like garbage
  • no shirt, perfectly gelled hair, no pants - just the way I like my detectives
  • yes please Carrrlos. Take off. go far far away. like to a CBS soap!
  • This guy isn’t just annoying, he is ugly, and his hair is horrible
  • don’t make me feel bad for Olbrecht, DON’t YOU DARE
  • Ok Liz, if you mend fences with Britt, I might forgive you.
  • haha that little wave was great - Patrick #FTW
  • I don’t about Nic, but it means a lot to me Britt and I totes forgive you.
  • nope “sun salutations” was the $10 bet phrase
  • so in other words Nathan and his sister are going to get an apartment together!
  • Emma?! that’s right! where has that little princess been lately?
  • Carrlos you better not TOUCH MICHAEL

No comments:

Post a Comment