#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Monday, April 28, 2014

A Glance in to the minds of 2 crazy gals!

OK guys - I know we have been bad bloggers. We've just both been super busy. But trust me we still have GH on the brain! As you can see below we talk about it on the regular, hilarity ensues, etc. So take a glance at our notes on the current storylines. 


tailing off from a conversation about Once Upon a Time... 








Jannel:  totes
I love that Regina broke the curse
also on a GH side, can we talk about how I"m loving Carrrrlos right now
the interaction between him and Franco last week! so good
 me:  STOP IT
you can't love carrrrlos
i mean you can
but whyyyy
lol
 Janel:  I know
help
 me:  i am not letting myself redeem him
 Janel:  he's such a better actor than Levi and Nathan so I think it's refreshing to see him
 me:  instead i choose to revel in the joy that is sabrina and patrick taking emma to the recital
and loving that west is back in my life, and without the stupid guy who makes no sense
 Janel:  also the Ava/Sonny shit was unwatchable
I hated that
 me:  ew i fast forwarded that
its super wrong
and poor morgan
 Janel:  it was horriubl
e
 me:  ok there you go - i feel bad for MORGAN
look what they have done to me
 Janel:  right?
#bestshowonTV
 me:  and how is he going to retaliate now that he is there with olivia, because he is big on the retaltion
just like sonny
also fucking FLUKE
and i miss Julexis
did you finish friday's
?
 Janel:  yes
I don't know what's going to happen there
me:  Felix's face when sabrina comes in hurt?
KILLER
 Janel:  Sonny Olivia I mean
right?
 me:  ya thats gonna be a shit show
 Janel:  omg and he was waiting for her at her bed?
 me:  i know #TEARS
even Epihany
 Janel:  right?
ugh
 me:  and i love that Epiphany really loves felix
 Janel:  yes
I loved Lucy's "prayer"
 me:  also can we laugh for a second about how the "baby" was being held so Patrick's chest that if it could breathe when it was born, that breath wouldn't have been cut off being stuffed in a blanket and held against the chest liek that
omg yes
Lucy - just wanting to do the nurses ball
 Janel:  agreed
I'm so glad that Emma is ok
 me:  which btw , classic GH - The NB2014 will happen right smack dab in the middle of the HEIGHT of drama in the city
but everyone can take a break to dance
I know, i was worried
 Janel:  I was too
 me:  and gosh darn if bratty little prince adorable didn't try his darndest to save her
and all these silly adults won't FREAKIN LISTEN
 Janel:  I know
stupid cameron
 me:  like he is a brat but he's almost always right
ya that kid is back on my shit list
 Janel:  I'm pretty pissed at Nikolas
 me:  more than a little
he's not taking Spencer's feelings in to account at all
 Janel:  also can we talk about how when Cameron and Elizabeth showed up they mentioned Aiden but he wasn't there
 me:  well he is like a ghost of course
he hangs out with ghost connie and ghost aj
Janel:  is he in Europe with a Friend's family? or maybe at Camp?
 me:  I am really going to miss Ghost Aj
freaking sean
no no with Audrey - because she can only handle babysitting 1 at a time
also i love that Carly and Franco are like amateur detectives right now
 Janel:  or all the kids in the city if need be
 me:  because you know #ANNAISTHEWORST
 Janel:  right
and what's up with Carly saying "let's go to the police?"
is she feeling ok?
 me:  and of course they think britt is a suspect even though we all know she didn't do it
ugh
now i feel bad for britt again
which is hilarious because we used to hate her SO MUCH
 Janel:  me too
"Did you swerve and force this car off the road for no reason?? Oh and you're my sister..."-Det. West
 me:  seriously when are they going to have that conversation?
because remember they will be the best new roomies
although she is crashing with brad? but that's weird i thought his place was too small when she was preggo
oh well
 Janel:  I think they should get a condo next door to Elizabeth
and Hilarity will ensue
 me:  omg
that would be FANTASTIC

No comments:

Post a Comment