#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The return of regularly updated postings and more importantly #JULEXIS !!!!!!!

Guys, it's a miracle. Posting 2 days in a row - and posts from both of us?! I was shocked too. But first, let's discuss a very important problem -
 
this is our unhappy face


Do you think that the constant interruption of the #Julexis is like the writers' ultimate tease for the audience? Like the new $10 bet is to come up with new ways to break them up every time they almost make out? I mean let's be honest the ratio of #Julexis episodes to Julexis-less episodes is like 1:7! That's RIDICULOUS! I'd like to lobby right now to trade EVERY teenager scene for increased odds of real quality Julexis scenes. I mean the teen scenes weren't even a real storyline today! They were just a buffer for the Sean/Jordan scenes/story (yes, I talked to Janel for reference). Puhhhhleaseeeee writers, pretty pretty PLEASE!

Ok on to the "stories" - The epi started with the people I don't watch so I was fast forwarding early. Usually I feel bad when I FF, but nope not now. Get me to the Julexis! As soon as we see the beginnings of #sexytime Morgan crashes the party to throw Ava under the bus. It gets so heavy that Alexis just gives up and sits down. BOoooooo. She doesn't get back up until there is a misunderstanding and the #protectiveParents think Ava cheated on Morgan with Silas. It was super cute. I love #papaBear Julian. #TeamJulian. Anyhow, With the news that Ava is trying to take him down, Julian is understandably upset. He is obviously going into retaliation mode when Alexis sweetly asks him not to disappoint her, because you know she picked him #happyfamily . He.... you know... probably won't though... seeing as how he is holding a gun while leaving a message for his sister. I would be totally ok for this not being a predictable storyline. 

Meanwhile at the MC Olivia shows us that while she isn't always the smartest, she is way to good for #screwedupSonny. Does anyone remember if Steve died or just went to jail? I know it wasn't more than 2 years ago, but I honestly can't remember. Steve was really good for her... Anyhow Sonny is on the verge of a guilt meltdown, and Alexis shows up to warn Sonny that Morgan gave up Ava (not sonny) so an epic meltdown is to follow.

Kiki questions Ava and is horrible at it, but notices the earring so hopefully she'll think about that for a while... Just like Carly and Franco should rethink their detective skills. That's not really going how it should.... Oh and Michael hears that Janel's new favorite bearded wonder Carrrrlos confessed to AJ's murder. He went to PCU so isn't smart enough to figure out that he's wrong... sooo ya.... 

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS

  • Shut up. This is not exciting - EVERYONE GETS IN TO PCU. #safetyschool
  • Who's there? Characters I don't care about #sorrynotsorry
  • THE RETURN OF #JULEXIS !!!! #FINALLY #YESSSS
  • I see she conveniently removed her other incriminating earring...
  • Where's your mom? #DRUGRUNNING #NBD
  • I'm going to have to email Janel to see if anything interesting happens with the Sean/mother crap. #FASTFORWARD
  • I know I said I was ok with #JULEXIS family time, but this hot and sexy is soooo much better
  • DAMN YOU MORGAN. 
  • BTW I totally love getting super obvious haircuts on the way home from my family member's funeral. It helps me cope with the pain #CONTINUITY #FAIL
  • I, personally, can't believe you are surprised someone heard you when you were talking loudly in an open hallway - or more importantly that after said run in YOU CONTINUE TO DO SO. #SMH #LEARNfromYOURmistakes
  • Ok let's be honest, Janel is going to have to tell me about the Molly/TJ scenes too. If only because their storyline is only there to pad the one I don't care about.
  • So it's totally cool that he doesn't tell you he killed AJ or he slept with Ava? Damn you are too good for him #Janelisright  - also that is going to be the guilt that tips Sonny over the age.
  • Alexis is giving up on the sexy time #epicFAIL
  • #FakeFLASHBACKS are hilarious when the hair lengths of the characters in question are different than when the stuff actually happened. 
  • hey #daddyJulian makes a triumphant return! protective #PAPABEAR
  • wow Morgan has matured!
  • Nooooo plot later!!!! #JULEXIS sexy time instead please!!! #TEAMALEXIS #TEAMJULEXIS
  • Hey for once it's a real #fake phone! #samsung
  • uh oh now Michael has #CRAZYeyes
  • Alexis is totally playing for both teams ;) 
  • Juliannnnnnn don't go shooting people #makeAlexisPROUD

PREVIEWS


Fluke berates Julian who has sad puppy eyes - I wonder why Julian just doesn't hit him over the head, people i don't care about say things, Dante and Lulu resurface (Nic is spending time with baby Ben and Britt is prob all alone #NOTCOOL), the schwesters pow wow in prison, and Detective Hot Stuff West tells Britt they're related (probably followed by them getting an apartment together #SIBLINGS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment