#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The return of Ned, and god help us hopefully the return of intelligence!

I didn't intend to come back just to miss a day, I really didn't - but #AgentsofShield and a #dodgers game? Sorry guys. I am only one person. Not to mention that the writers have been really walking that line lately. They do 2 awesome episodes, and then they do 3 episodes that make me want to throw something at the TV. Don't get me wrong, they are well written, but come on........ We can't get 1 or 2 wins? We have to have the tease of Julexis and then this trick Jordan trying to seduce Julian with sensual background music? No. I refuse. I veto. I... well I'm not going to stop watching but I will not be a happy blogger until they either a) bring Julexis back for longer than one makeout scene b) Let Sonny wise up so he is not pushing people away and go cray-cray. UGHHH.

Hi, My name is Ned. I'll be your voice of reason for the week. 




As you can tell I am annoyed. Why you might ask? Where to start? So turns out Jordan was a major player in the drug running game in wherever she came from. Who is shocked? not me! Poor TJ. His Mom is horrible. She's trying to scam on Julian now too. I veto this storyline.

Julian and Ava argue because the both are lying and what not. Can Ava get convicted of something, and then somehow they both lose the business and Julian can just be a publisher and lover of Alexis?

Carrrlos gets arrested. I approve.

Ned has returned! My heart is a flutter! Alexis truly has the best exes. Anyhow, Fluke fights with Ned, Ned recommends a prenup, Tracy sends Ned home, Tracy also wants a prenup. Tracy is using her brain. I approve. Also, can we keep Ned for a while? I do so terribly miss him. Besides, Is Wally Kurth really that busy outside of his guesting GH roles? I feel like I don't see him on anything else... Plus #NursesBall2014 is coming up, and Ned was always a fantastic performer. Please?

Ava is Ava #veto

Michael is appropriately spazzing. Anna is not a fan, but then I am not a fan of Anna so it's a wash. Sonny on the other hand is having a meltdown because of stupid #GHOSTAJ. He pushes away Olivia, and I can't help but think now would be a good time for a vision. Did that power just disappear? #veto

In one of the rare approved storylines from Tues/Wed Patrick and Sabrina have a doctor's appointment. They answered my burning question from yesterday (that I didn't publish because I am a slacker) and it turns out Sabrina has had other appointments since she she had a slight bump we just don't see it.... Sure sure, ok whatever you say writers. Anyhow, it turns out they are going to have a BOY!!! awwww Patrick is so happy. Sabrina is so happy. I can't wait til they tell Emma! I think this could totally be the groundwork for a #NursesBall2014 reunion. WAIT GUYS  ---- what if she goes into LABOR at the NB? Ok, calling it. That is what's gonna happen. 

              DEAR WRITERS,              I'd like to formally request the following for #NursesBall2014
  1.      Adorable performance from the trio of cuties (Spence, Cam, Emma)
  1.      Shirtless performance by West. Because, If Milo can, so can he.
  1.      The return of Eddie Maine
  1.      Patrick/Sabrina reunion or labor             
                   Sincerely,                   Me. (and probably others)

PREVIEWS


Spencer doesn’t want Cam to move in, Maxie kicks West out, Lulu needs Britt’s help, Everything else I hate.

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS


  • Can this Fluke thing be done? I don’t like Family Man Julian trafficking drugs. Not one bit.
  • So Sean’s farewell will be as a ghost. I bet he wasn’t too thrilled about that…
  • I didn’t know ghosts could grow facial hair…
  • Did we know Sean worked for the Balkan? I didn’t anyhow
  • I honestly can’t bring myself to care about 2 of the storylines today… would you like to guess which ones?
  • Get rid of Edward’s portrait at ELQ? NEVER
  • Maybe Anna’s lucky charm for closing cases is being sick. Quick, don’t let her take any vitamins!
  • OOO THE CHANGE HAPPENED ON THE ISLAND!!!! #CLUE
  • You see Julian, Ava hired Julian to knock of AJ. She is most definitely hiding things from you on a regular basis.
  • Awww i missed how Ned called AJ “Junior” #heartbreaking #memories
  • Pickle Lila makes the glorious return!!!
  • #somePeopleNEverLEarn
  • What is keeping ELQ afloat? It wasn’t the relish….
  • Julian is so hot. Sure, I know, that’s not part of the storyline today - but I can’t help it #tipsy
  • man does an artistic photog take the pics of the criminals or what?
  • the pleasure is all ours #NED
4/16

  • So in case you were wondering if TJ’s mom was bad….
  • It’s this man. In these oddly artistic photographs
  • Ugh #GhostAJ is almost WORSE than regular AJ
  • #parkingstructure it’s been so long
  • were drugs not already in PC? I feel like Emily took drugs
  • Can you punch a ghost? #AJ
  • popcorn is making this episode so much more enjoyable
  • Legacy? Dude Ned, ELQ was hedging its bets on RELISH
  • It’s slipped as I chucked it against the wall… #sonnysRAGE
  • Do you think Ava will kill Carrrrlos?
  • Hey don’t get so close to her. Remember JULEXIS
  • #FLUKE is #THEWORST
  • Sean is brilliant as #GhostAJ, can he stick around?
  • Quick Carly come save Sonny
  • Sabrina has #JOKES
  • A boy! Next in a wonderful generation of womanizers! #jk
  • um, Anna Michael has earned at least 3 temper tantrums
  • omg. Shut up Olivia. Sonny has way more probs than you do.
  • #ew
  • SONNY - this is NOT OK DO NOT TURN TO AVA FOR HELP


No comments:

Post a Comment