#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Monday, April 21, 2014

I am on a blogging strike! Until the return of #JULEXIS! .....

Ok, not really.... I have just been super busy. I just power watched Th-Mon episodes and It doesn't seem like I missed much. Although I don't know how Tony Geary did not break down laughing after having to threaten pint sized Nicky. All the stories seem to be coming to a head tomorrow so I'll return to the blog form then. Until tomorrow, not so live tweets are the best i got

TODAY
  • Is Michael the only one that can save Sonny?
  • ugh stop #nicLiz
  • Gosh I really hate the way his says Sabrina
  • Oh that won’t help the crazy Michael…..
  • Spencer SHUT UP. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
  • For the record, Carrrlos’s life doesn’t have THAT much value
  • I just don’t get how people don’t like Sabrina…
  • I fully support Liz going with Ric
  • And the return of Princess Adorbz
  • He doesn’t think it’s a good idea but you see he killed Aj…
  • How does Michael not hear this?
  • omg How did Tony not crack up threatening a 8 yr old??
  • Nicolas, you didn’t call the kid’s driver? Who knows where he was dropped off?

See? There not even that good.... Blah. My muse needs to return! (My muse is Julexis)

No comments:

Post a Comment