#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Monday, August 11, 2014

Twitterverse you're totally fired - no one warned me there was no FULL TRUTH or about #julexis "ending"... RUDE #GH 8/7/14 recap

Get ready not to like me guys. I am super unhappy with #julexis after Thursday's episode.... I have a good explanation though. I swear. It's right below this, so just READ IT.. and if you still want to be mad then... well I'll just go dream about Sonny's dimples for a while.   ya ya ya I didn't write anything ... I will today though!








PREVIEWS
Sonny wants to tell Morgan the truth about Ava, Carly attempts to take Ava to get a paternity test (is she doing this for Morgan or for Sonny? hmmm), Franco and Nina continue to bond (ugh), Dante talks about mistakes (I literally have no clue what story that is about), West (my best friend Ryan P) shares his feelings with his future father in law, Maxie might have cold feet before the wedding (and apparently the Haunted Star is back)

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS

  • YES, we start with the #JULEXIS today. THANK GOD.ugh wait it was just the ending from yesterday
  • Wow a lot of hotness just came in that door at once #Morgan #Mikey #Ned
  • GR-OSS. GO AWAY Nina. Also, SILAS stop being DUMB. 
  • "I will always love you" - you have a super funny way of showing it. Now let this be your last day..
  • Is a nuclear bomb from a 90s James Bond movie going off at the clinic? Cause that's the last time I heard that as an alarm. 
  • Are we really wasting time talking about tomatoes? WHAT IS THIS.......
  • I would say we should all start campaiging for NLG to get the +Daytime Emmys Awards nod, but that has turned into a shit show so.... What other award can we get her nominated for?
  • WHAT? back to back Julexis after a break? WIN.
  • I almost couldn't type that was SO GOOD #tension #julexis
  • Um That bar is in the city... and run by Ava's mom.... not in Westchester... or wherever they are supposed to be. 
  • They wouldn't have survived, that is why Michael CAN NEVER LEARN THE TRUTH 
  • ooo are we going to have flashbacks?? Q Madness film reel? Prob not cause she's not actually dying right?
  • This is very tepid... is he going to tell her the full truth? I can't handle this....
  • Shut up Silas, your relationship IS IN THE STARS #SIAM will survive!!!!
  • What I am getting from Nina creeping here, is that Nina wasn't BAD ENOUGH already that they are trying to make her MORE evil.... 
  • WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT is happening ??????????????? Sonny! Timing dude! I support you and Carly but only if Franco is out of the picture! GAH. How do I fell about this?!
  • I actually just laughed with Sonny... I AM SO TORN!!! Sonny is so flawed..... but that is why I love him
  • Um who wrote the dialogue for all these Alice related storylines? Ticker? Pinned to the mat? Fire that person...
  • Damn as much as I love this and this music I want the FULL TRUTH. damn. Again TORN.
  • Lolz Sonny is cracking me up right now. Ripped! Torn! Starting to lean...... ARGH
  • Brian's smile is a megawatt smile. I just don't have time for this today.... 
  • I didn't like Robin much before but she continues to work for Viktor even though he RAN HER FAMILY off the road? NOPEZ 
  • You HORRIBLE HORRIBLE truly Cassadine human being! WAIT, Viktor knew Rafe through NINA didn't he!?! 
  • Oh we are we pretending this Samtrick thing is happening again?
  • THE FULL TRUTH DUDE. THE FULL TRUTH. 
  • WHAT THE F GUYS???? He didn't tell her the truth??? GAH. I would like a full refund!
  • Well that's settled I am 95% back on #TEAMSONNY/ TeamDIMPLES now. That is how you use power! BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment