#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

.@generalhospital has already had a spinoff so it's not a leap... I would totally watch a cop show staring @dom_zamprogna - 8/13 recap #GH

I have to say I am a little disappointed there was no hour long West montage, but I honestly really enjoyed today's episode. It was pure soap fun. It's been a long time where we didn't cross the line from "soapy cheese goodness" to "good god what are they doing to my show with this nonsense" don't you think? Plus I have an idea for pilot season next year! I haven't worked out the title yet, but as you can see below I am starting on the theme song. That show will center around the awesomeness that is Dante Falconari (@dom_zamprogna)  and how he is a kick ass detective with a super hot best friend (see I am looking out for my best friend Ryan's employment here). What about you guys, you in?

Don't lie, you are SO IN (more below)


You know when +General Hospital does that thing where it makes you watch other storylines that are fun and good and what not but super not how you want the show to start? That was today. I enjoyed all of it, but I would been totally ok if the Wedding Dramz would have been the open. Oh well. 

Olivia Falconari: BAMF
The show is working really hard to confuse us in regards to the direction of many relationships lately, but I think there is very little confusion when it came to the first couple we saw today - Sonny and Liv. Sonny wants Liv to know he just wants her to be happy, even if it is with Ned. Liv cuts the crap and tells him it totally isn't anything with Ned. They finally have a conversation that is not emotionally charged and come to terms that they will always be connected but they aren't a thing anymore. You know what? I am ok with that. No, not because I want him to be with Carly (still torn on that one) but because as much as I love Sonny, Olivia is way to strong of a lady to be going back to a guy who slept with someone else at his son's father's funeral (oh the adjectives that come with soap description..) POINTS to the writers for not making her weak and caving to the power of the dimples!

Really with the book title? Subtle...
Meanwhile, another relationship is a little murkier. Turns out Carly was dreaming about Sonny kissing her (frankly who wouldn't?). Lucas catches her but the conversation veers elsewhere quickly. Before I cover the triad debacle, let me touch on the whole Carly thing for a second. I love Carly and Franco together, but mainly because I love Roger and he has made the character of Franco so sweet. Not to mention the writers really signed me up for this relationship with the whole him saving her, and her believing in him stuff. So now you want to mess that up to put her back together with Sonny?? Why waste a year on her and Roger then? WHAT ARE YOU GOING FOR HERE??? If it were any other relationship I'd be #TeamSoarly 100% but the writers see fit to really mess with me here, so I don't know how to feel....

Ya... I super don't blame the guys on this one.. #swoon
On to the boys... well to be honest, this was all kinds of fun for me. This gem was told in 3 perspectives (Lucas, Felix, Brad) and the conversations that happened with each bonding group were AMAZING. Lucas finally gets some bonding time in with his sister and lets it drop that he inadvertantly suggested a threeway with Felix and Brad. Carly is so not about that plan. She is down for fun stuff but only with 2 people... Felix reveals the same info to Franco, who is totally supportive of that plan - but Felix is way too old fashioned. Brad reveals the info to Britt, who doesn't really pick a side except for whatever Brad wants to do. All three conversations are great because they really show the personalities of the boys as individuals as well as their friend circle. Franco talking about his artist past in NY was great, and Britt/Brad scheming/bonding is always a fav for me now. It ended with total ambiguity and the Lucas asking both the guys if they had plans. Tomorrow should be fun!


BESTIES
Of course Britt wasn't just talking to Brad about his problems, she has some of her own. After scheming with the most adorable 8 year old on the planet, her plan to rekindle the flame with Nik has all but burnt out. He's initiating conversations with her, but as per usual Liz has to come and ruin everything. Nik invites her along prompting me to still have hope (why would you invite someone along it it was a date-date?). While Liz and Nik have a conversation that annoys me at Kelly's (what if this, what if that - CUT IT OUT GUYS #LIZISTHEWORST), Brad won't let Britt give up the fight! Inspired, Britt ends up crashing the dinner at Kelly's! Brad and Britt truly are made for each other. They are both super flawed, and I hated them both in the beginning but dam if they aren't one of my favorite duos now. 

Someone get Ryan a larger shirt... 
Phew- now we got all that filler out of the way.... DRAMA is still going down on the Haunted Star! Dante has found beaten and bloodied Nathan while Maxie and Levi proceed with their nuptials. Dante continues his awesome streak and helps Nathan get free, and Nathan proceeds to give Dante the low down on that sleezebag Levi. Nathan is ready to crash the vows ASAP but for some reason (plot devices) Dante wants to chat it up before running off and saving the day. Silly Dante. His stalling isn't too bad though, because off in the main cabin Maxie is having second thoughts during her turn to say I do. Mac and Lulu's words are ringing in her head and she's not sure she can go through with the marriage. However, Levi does what he does best and uses his empire mind tricks (not Jedi, because he is EVIL) and convinces her to proceed. Even though the both say I do, West crashes the party and drops the truth bomb on the wedding party. Levi, having anticipated this hiccup, is none to stunned as he pulls a gun on Maxie in an effort to steer his dastardly plan back on course. Too bad Dante is so much better than you Levi! You see while Nathan is running on pure emotion and has already crashed the wedding, Dante has held back to be the awesome cop he is. Maxie is dealing with the betrayal and pleads with Nathan just to shoot Levi, but of course he doesn't want to put her in any danger so he is frozen (all the while totally being awesome when Levi quips that Maxie was an unfit mother - I am surprised he didn't shoot him right then). Meanwhile behind the curtains waits Dante waiting for the perfect moment to reveal himself and catch Levi off guard! WOOOO!!! However not to be outdone turns out the immigration guy is Levi's accomplice! (CALLED IT) We really should have none since he called it ICE instead of INS but hey, hindsight. When all this nonsense is over and Levi is arrested, I hope Mac gets to beat him badly first. Just sayin... 



PREVIEWS


The ladies in Sonny's life have a meetup (support group?), MILO IS BACK!!! (Guess the spa thing didn't work out?), Britt takes steps to become my hero (go back 1 year and make me eat my words from then), more stuff with the guys, Olbrecht maybe knows what's up with Nina (also makes me eat my words from 6 months ago by being awesome?), Wedding day blues continue (pssh Dante & Nate totally go this covered)

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS


  • Usually I love Liv, but I really need to know what is happening with my best friend Ryan P. 
  • Dear Writers, what's up with the taking couples you spent months establishing and imploding them for past/left field relationships? I love Sonny, we all know that - but get some consistency. Thanks.
  • Roger Howarth in paint is adorable. Just throwing that out there.
  • So many hot men in just their towels! And now a hot man in Purple! Where's Nate to complete the trifecta?
  • DAMN YOU LIZ. DAMN YOU TO HELL and BACK!
  • HURRY DANTE! HURRY RYAN WEST! BUT FOR REAL THO RUNNNNNNN!!
  • So many good looking men named Ryan in this show... we're so spoiled. Now if only there was the same abundance of consistent writing...
  • Psssh Sonny, Ned is perfect. Just like your dimples. #TRUESTORY
  • Dante SOLVE THE CRIME LATER, you have a wedding to STOP!!! #STRESS
  • It's a good I don't care about some of these other storylines, this wedding is going to give me a HEART ATTACK. Now Nik, please ditch Liz that still gives me stress, just less.
  • "Gay Sparks" is today's $10 bet
  • Ok, Franco being protective of Lucas is working to get me back on #TEAMFRANCO (him in a towel all wet is not hurting either... ok Sonny- YOUR TURN)
  • GUYS, SHUT UP. Run PLEASE. 
  • Guys I LITERALLY HAD NO CLUE that conversation happened, I think I FF through that. Thank god for storyline recaps within the show. 
  • CLEARLY Nate is not working out enough(shirtless) because he runs SO SLOW
  • Regardless of choice men I will forever and ALWAYS be #TeamCARLY -  Brown, Braun, and Wright!!! (It's possible I wasn't TeamCarly for 2 weeks in 1996)
  • Brit slapping Brad's ass made me laugh out loud. I love them.
  • Stop it with this weird background music. Whoever decided that would be good there should be FIRED
  • Ok Liz, remember, I only like you when you are with Ric - he's not dead so don't go making bad life choices here...
  • Hahaha these extras in front of Kelly's are HORRIBLE. Can I have their job?
  • I am still in the camp that Jules and Sonny should just team up, quit the mob and then they can be happy

PC HEAT COMING TO A FAN FIC NEAR YOU ----

🎶Here Dante comes to save the day la la la la He always puts the bad guys away lalalala ðŸŽ¶   

 ðŸŽ¶ He hides in the shadows lalalala  ðŸŽ¶

No comments:

Post a Comment