#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I almost didn't like this epi - but I'm a sucker for a musical montage of Nathan.... @generalhospital 8/12/14 recap #GH

this episode totally deserve a full post so... 

PREVIEWS


Liv and Sonny talk, Carly and Lucas talk (and I drool because he looks so much better with short tousled hair), fun in the locker room, Nic magically generates facial hair and a haircut ( and he looks SO FINE), and the conclusion of the wedding (which hopefully will be my heros crashing BEFORE they say I do....)


NOT SO LIVE TWEETS 

  • ya ya ya recaps... WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE GUYS?? #fightfightfight
  • How do you choose Levi over that smolder? #badlifechoices
  • I feel like it shouldn't be that easy to open a cryogenic chamber. Also, shouldn't his arm be really cold?
  • wait WHAT IS HAPPENING??? He's not Australian? I KNEW I COULDN'T HATE AN AUSTRALIAN!!! #perfection !
  • Hear that #Samtrick fans? She told him he was a FRIEND , nothing more ya hear! #FRIENDZONE
  • Awww heyyyy Lucy!!! 
  • I have a hard time believing that hippie (fake or not) could get that many hits in on West, who is literally always exercising. 
  • It more than "sucks" that it's over SAM. We are still holding out hope for #SIAM!
  • Perhaps the paddles are just defrosting him?
  • Oh Viktor, if only were right - this storyline needs to be OVER
  • Ugh I am soooo over Maxie right now. 
  • You guys think this agent is legit? I watch a lot of +The Following so I know not to trust anyone ... ever.
  • NOOOOOOOO my best friend Ryan!!! Fake blood and everything!!! Quick Dante! Helllllp!!!
  • Sorry Sam, I super don't care about this lead up to fake Jason or whatever... I mean the prop guys haven't even changed the pictures yet! So... we're still pretty far off ya?
  • Don't try to talk or move - because you haven't been cast yet (as of the  filming of this) so...
  • (SIDE NOTE) OOOO commercials for +Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. have started!! Yesssssssss  
  • Do you think Mac and Dante will take turns beating the living daylights out of Levi? Or will they let Nate have all the fun?
  • YAYYY Nathan montage!!! Can we have this every day? Although I am surprised there are so many scenes with him with shirts on...
  • Is it weird that I think it's funny that "Jason" will be brainwashed again, to be a hired killer for someone else? (that is where this is going right?)
  • I wonder if I would have liked ZJG more if he wasn't such an assynying character? I mean he's probably really nice...
  • That's right Lucy read. Read a lot. Take up time so Dante can save my best friend Ryan P!

No comments:

Post a Comment