#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I wasn't a huge fan of Monday or Tuesday's #GH but hey PC Heat Ep3 Film Noir - WORTH IT. 08/19/2014

This is a truncated post, because I'm annoyed with Carly. I know. I rooted for them.. but not like that. But hey PC Heat Ep 3 as a Film Noir? that I can get behind. 



Just imagine the noir type music in your head




Also I fully support this. Because YES






PREVIEWS


Ned and Mikey catch up RE:Tracy, Fluke returns via Skype, Ava has a realization, Jordan and Shawn say or do things (ugh), and Franco confronts Carly. I don't see myself blogging if that's what we're getting. Sorry guys. I'll do anything for love (Julexis, Brikolas, Naxie) but I won't do that....


NOT SO LIVE TWEETS


  • So... is Anna trying to be Carmen Sandiego? Or a classic gumshoe? "We've got fraud see...."
  • So episode 3 is totally a Film Noir theme episode. Fedoras, voice overs, the whole nine yards. Just missing the touch of the black and white! Someone totally dropped the ball!
  • So Julian definitely wins on sexy heat, but the husky whisper? I gotta give that award to Sonny. #Iwantyou
  • Commence #FrancoFreakout in 5.4.3.2.1 - THANKS A LOT NINA... #UGH #WORST
  • Someone on twitter today said the Carly/Sonny was "recycled storyline", this same person can't wait to see Sam with Jason again.... #SMH
  • Pssssh don't even play like there's a Pier 53.... 
  • Soaking wet Nathan and Dante reminds me of their #ALSICEBUCKETCHALLENGE videos.. #swoon 
  • Film Noir cliche #4 - gravely voiced informant
  • Hey guys, if you want someone to "warm up" you probably should have him sit somewhere it isn't still raining on top of him...
  • Can you "wheel away" from the show? Our lives? 
  • Playing with the hem her shirt is the proof that acting is so much more than just reciting lines, it shows closeness, a bond. Maurice is the best, and I love him. Don't like him? Go read another blog...
  • Just stop there Nik, you love her - just let Liz GO.
  • #GH life lesson - Dudes with long hair are proven bad guys. Don't trust them.
  • Sonny always wins the sexy smirk award forever and ALWAYS . Only time I find arrogance attractive #WEAK
  • Ya Nina, get all up in Franco's space. If you pair up I can 100% cheer for Sonny. Thanks!
  • Franco is so smart, he might even might be a better detective then Anna....
  • Yes CAPTAIN OBVIOUS they are frustrated... Let's make this about you and Nikolas...
  • It's so not fair... that there are commercials.... #HEAT
  • Well that "huge storm" sure cleared up quickly... 
  • "Twinkle Toes" - Monday's $10 bet
  • Stafford looks like she is about to burst out in laughter. If I were that close to Roger, I would #SWOON
  • This thing where Nina gives good advice lately, that's really throwing me off..
  • Sonny, stop fighting with her, you're pushing me back to #TeamFranco
  • Ok see now... like that tho? That wasn't silly... You just seem flighty. Pick him or don't pick him, but don't change your mind so scripted like that...
  • I love the girls snarking it up. It makes this so much better.
  • Oh, is it over already? That was fast....
TUES

  • Ugh. come on this again? I am pretty sure PC Heat episode 4 would've been better..... #Alice #sorrynotsorry
  • Awww how sweet of Kiki... so that's all we have to see of them today right?
  • Ugh Rosalie too? I guess 4 days in a row of peace was too much to ask?
  • For those of you who said Maurice took "lessons from Julian" RE: love scenes, he walked Carly to her room. Julian would have just taken Alexis in the living room #justsaying
  • Aw come on , the pic of her and Franco? You are totally RUINING THIS FOR ME!
  • I will put up with Rosalie because I will get to see Silas put her in her PLACE
  • See guys.. now I just see this as cheating. Ugh way to ruin it...
  • SILAS figure this OUT. FOR REAL. #NOTROCKETSCIENCE
  • Carly.... you're starting to work my last nerve....
  • Seriously Mikey - PUT IT TOGETHER....
  • I will trade all remaining scenes with Rosalie and Alice for more #Nolivia scenes!! #sweet 
  • This is the first episode I have FF'd in DAYS. #MorganRosalie
  • Wait, did Ava not know Nina was awake? Ooo these scenes just got INTERESTING
  • STOP IT. I WILL NOT FEEL BAD FOR NINA. I REFUSE. 
  • Sweet. If anything Ava won't be fooled by Nina. I will cheer for Ava before I cheer for Nina.... I think.
  • Mikey being tough is my new favorite thing. Well at least today, since I don't have much to cheer for...
  • Ned is so sweet. I am so glad Olivia will be happy with him. 
  • Ava please knock some sense into your daughter. Nina is not fucking around.
  • Just say it's Olivia's.. or you know.. a "friend's" even though I don't think you have any.... #caught

No comments:

Post a Comment