#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hi, I'm here to return 4 Jordan/Shawn scenes in exchange for more #julexis - thanks #GH 8/6/14 #julexisanniversary


I waited all day for this.... and there was like 5 minutes. Why is this a trend? Let's go ahead and break that shall we? Like tomorrow - when we get sexytime can it be more than 3 scenes? perhaps at least 25% of the episode? Puh-lease? I mean the rest of today was good, but it could have been so much more! I will be counting down the minutes til tomorrow's episode starting NOW. 




On to that other stuff...


Patrick and Robin Vs the Pod from Space
So... this whole "Robin" thing... Is it just this week? I just want to know how long I have to put up with her. Despite all of Patrick's flaws (and IMHO none of Jason's, because I love Jason) he deserves so much better than that. But seriously, is she just back to be a vehicle for Viktor's return or Jasons? Please let me know. Anyhow, we're back at the clinic where the staff gets creepier by the day to continue in the investigation that was supposed to be about Nina but is actually more about Robin. Patrick tells it like it is and I smiled inside. Robin lies, as per usual, cementing my dislike for her. On a side note can Sabrina come back already? Pabrina FOREVER!!! Ok back to the storyline... So Robin is doing #allthelying about Jason, because we know he's been recast, but I am ok with it because it means Patrick gets to tell her PEACE OUT in a proper fashion. I'd like to speak to the set designer for the clinic though, because I feel like the "cryochamber" looks a lot like a space pod and the nerd in me laughed. However, the soap fan in me was terrified as I had flashbacks to the last few months of #PortCharles .

On the next episode of TO CATCH A PREDATOR
Meanwhile in the lobby, Sam is still on point for the original mission (getting info on Nina). Also a bad liar, but an excellent flirter she difuses Creepy Mc-Creeperson for a little while until things get super awkward. What was it that he said? Make something thicker? GR-OSS. Like literally I vomited a little bit. That was a little too much for GH don't you think? Anyhow, it gets creepy and stressful but Sam is a BAMF when she wants to be and gets out of there in the end. She bails and runs into Patrick on his awesome exit from that loser Robin. I am sure they will escape, but COME ON, she couldn't email the Nina info to herself???Where is Spinelli when you NEED HIM? ARGH. Oh well.... I will just revel in the fact that Sam and Patrick have no romantic chemistry WHAT SO EVER and thus believe that the writers and I are on the same page - SIAM FOREVER!!!! #hope

Nope, sorry Liv, I would never pretend that didn't happen
Checking in with my favorite vet cast member return we get to spend some time with Ned over at GH. He runs into Olivia and they chat it up for awhile. You see, she's brought a block o'food for the family (again prop people what is happening here?). Anyhow they catch up and it's adorable because I love Ned. Frankly, I have always loved Ned. Back in 96 when I was a young impressionable youth Wally Kurth was my one of my first GH crushes, and of course my first GH "ships" (him and Alexis - DUH). Anyhow. Ned has more (grand)daddy issues than I realized, but I don't care - he is the best. Sonny ends up showing up and too make him jealous Olivia makes out with Ned. WIN. Sorry Sonny, I love you but I am officially shipping this couple. I am sure there was storyline too, but meh is it really that important?

I miss these 3 together....
On the same storyline we get some time with the Corinthos boys. It's not too much time since the writers feels the need to stuff every episode with 5 or 6 storylines rather than doing 3 or 4 with actual SUBSTANCE. Venting aside... So the boys are super sad about Alice, and it really makes me feel for Morgan. Despite how much that kid was brat back in the day (last year?) he's really dealt with a lot of BS these last few months and I feel like the kid needs a win. If it can't be Alice, I'd be totally ok with Britt ditching Nik for Morgan (a la Kristen and Chad lol). Sonny tries to be a good dad, bu the has too much sleeping with Ava to really recover... Mikey has his side and tries to make Morgan understand. The writers must know that we see Morgan's side here right? Cause I do.... but I love Sonny... gah so torn!

wait, we're only on for how long? Who do I need to shoot?
Finally, the thing we waited for ALL DAY - #JULEXIS. Honestly it was all of 5 minutes of today's epi. She knows he's lying, he continues to lie... but then.... Then you guys, he tells her the truth. FUCK YEAH he killed Mickey! Why? Because F THAT GUY, and he totally threatened his family. NOPEZ. I love Julian so much it's a little ridiculous. That's something Sonny and Jules have in common, anything for family. We really were teased as most of this storyline will conclude tomorrow. I don't care, I loved it, because I love #julexis

Great. yay. anyways...




Oh  ya, and then there were scenes with Shawn and Jordan. I think they fought. I think there was "sexual tension". They made out. No offense, but does anyone really care about this?






PREVIEWS


More Corinthos/Carly confusion, ugh - apparently MORE Robin (but if Viktor's back can Nate find out he's a Cassadine?), Patrick and Sam escape, MOLLY REMEMBERS THINGS (!!!), some lady with hair talks to the Qs, and JULEXIS SEXY TIME!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS

  • Wait, did we just become a scifi crossover? #podpeople
  • Such brooding in those eyes Liv #steamy
  • Those poor boys, they look wiped .... hell they sound wiped - good acting guys
  • I would totally watch a show about Liv and Lois clubbing in Manhattan #spinoff
  • Gosh Ned is so dreammmmmmy.... #swoon
  • It's been entirely too long without a scene with all 3 Corinthos boys. I miss this. I don't care what anyone says - I love Sonny, and I always will!
  • FINALLY #julexis time!!! #Julexisannivesary ACTION! (jk that was over fast)
  • Hahaha if this got physcial, she'd totally kick your ass buddy #POW
  • Whoever the costumer is sure did make Kim look really frumpy #fail
  • Is their dinner a solid block of food? Seriously who is the propmaster here?
  • Dear +General Hospital writers, I will trade you ALL THE JORDAN scenes for longer #julexis scenes!
  • Sam, in order for your flirting plan to work the guy would have to be human - but he's obviously a ROBOT. Perhaps it's a lost cause.
  • Dude, you guys my roommate just talked to the TV RE:Robin/Patrick! Her #GH conversion is almost complete (mwah ha ha ha) {Can you believe it +Janel Clemmons ??}
  • Countdown to the truth in 5...4...3...2... #julexis
  • sorry guys i have to FF this Jordan stuff. 

  • This guy's creepy factor just increased by like 11 - ewwwwwww what did he JUST SAY? GR-OSS
  • #julexis FLASH
  • For the record, I love Sonny but I fully support #Nelvia ? #Oed? #Noliva? 
  • Mikey is so wise. I never want him to find out the truth... I just wouldn't be able to handle that....
  • argue, brood, sex - the Shawn/Jordan storyline
  • Sam, please don't pretend like he was being subtle. WHO CARES THOUGH - back to JULEXIS !
  • Sorry Patrick, you'll learn eventually Anna is never right 
  • "climbing all over you like a jungle gym" - $10 bet
  • Damnit NLG is SO GOOD. #alltheemmys
  • You have a horrible way of showing you love people pal - BUH  BYE. GOOD LUCK. PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment