#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Friday, August 15, 2014

Episode 2 of PC HEAT was SO GOOD, & @generalhospital wasn't that bad either 8/14/14 #GH RECAP

I think the +General Hospital writers have hit their sweet spot. If we're not going to be spoiled teased with Julexis I am totally cool with this new trend in the perfect blend of cheesy goodness. Not to mention the Dante Falconari spin off "PC HEAT" is getting SO GOOD. Shootings! Bad guys! Romantic revenge! I am not ready for stupid characters to come back (Shawn/Anna/Robin), must they? The show is just so much better without them!


JUST GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SHOW!! #alltheratings







Stop, Don't even front! I'm from Bensonhurst- I know what's up!
Guys, I don't know why people are so convinced the new forced couple is #Samtrick, it's obviously #SOARLY. I fully support this btw, because unlike Samtrick, Soarly actually have chemistry. Carly continues to daydream about Sonny and his dimples (#swoon). She continues to try to convince herself that Franco is the man for her, but the universe keeps veering the other way. Olivia drops by to "apologize" and point out that Carly and Sonny are soooo going to happen again, despite how much Carly swears that it won't. Olivia is so smart sometimes, I really don't know how she didn't figure out other problems quicker. Still trying to embrace the Franco, Carly plans a romantic evening since they'll have the house to themselves (except for Joss? Seriously tho, where would she go?). The universe foils those plans, and to complete the 1-2 punch Sonny shows up with a pizza! (for the record I couldn't say no to that, but I'm only human). I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again in this blog, I love Roger but if the writers want to do this Sonny/Carly thing again, I am so in. I just.... I feel like they're truly the only ones who "get" each other. Plus they have beautiful boys, and the chemistry with all 3 Carlys and Sonny has always been ON POINT. Sure, Sonny has done some ROYAL screwing up lately, but if anyone can right his path it's his soul mate Carly.


Oh Milo, I missed your face!!!
Before Sonny plays the role of "pizza guy" we get a #TBT moment because Milo is back!!! The loveable lug is struggling because that spa Lucy was supposed to start never got off the ground. Well ya, I mean one owner is off in Europe or something (Laura) and the other had like... LIFE going on (Lucy). Besides, how many people are in that town? Did they really need a huge fancy spa? I think not. Anyhow, he's back to catch up with Mr. C, and get a little advice. Turns out Milo is having some love troubles, which Sonny knows quite a bit about. He's no longer crushing on Lulu, but whoever it is he is crushing on, he can't have because his dad wouldn't approve. Please oh please let it be Felix. Felix deserves so much more than Lucas. Plus Felix LOVES Milo. It will just be all sorts of cutesie perfect awesomeness if they put them together. Plus that means Milo could stay around for a while! Much like some other characters, if you would have told me a year ago I'd miss Milo, or that I'd want him to have more screentime - I would have laughed in your face. But it seems Mr. Cheetwood has taken some more acting lessons, and frankly I miss his face. So....


Look at the sly smirk! NICE. 
Speaking of the perfect man for Milo, Felix spends most of the day pretending to be ok with "hanging out" with both Lucas and Brad. It's like 5 scenes of innuendo and hilarity since we all know that was never going to be a thing - because this is daytime. Not gonna lie, when they had the debate as to where to "hangout" I was in stitches. I like Lucas now, for the most part anyhow, but I think Lucas and Brad are better together. I mean #moblife connections, they are both kind of slutty, etc. So Lucas and Brad you go ahead and do the dam thing. Please leave my sweet Felix for that sweetie pie Milo. Thanks. 


Hmm.. am I redeemable? Hmmmm 
Before we leave the hospital we of course had to make a quick stop with crazy constituents of PC. Dr. O is on to Nina skipping her PT, but rather than tell Silas so this stupid storyline would be done, she confronts Nina in the hallway. We are reminded that Nina is actually related to Dr O (which I admit I totally forgot) and things are said, and they were not important. Before Dr. O catches Nina in the act Franco shows up as the crazy pants knight in shining armor. He does some lyin', like he does, and whisks Nina away. They end up getting trapped in an elevator and Nina is creepy, even Franco kinda thinks so #NOTOUCHING . Since Franco has been kinda on the whiney side lately I support this new pairing, even if it is just as cohorts in crime. Perhaps he can steer her away from being totally cray cray and make her somewhat redeemable... HAHA probably not but hey - that's not my problem, it's the writer's. 


awww look how happy she looks! Brikolas forever!!
Speaking of redeemable- Britt, who was flirting with the line of going back to her old ways, isn't going to give up on Nik. Both her and Liz pull some petty nonsense, so it's not like she's making herself look completely bad. Nik calls them both out, but before anything gets too catty Dr. O has saved the day by calling Liz into work. I would feel really bad for Liz, cause she has kids and what not, but she doesn't seem to every be with them when she's not at work so.... Oh well. Besides I am holding out for the return of Ric to like her again. Liz leaves and completely without scheming (at least not hers) she has found herself homeless for the evening. Nik invites her to stay at Windemere, and of course Britt agrees (not before pretending like that would not be a thing). Spencer and Britt back together again! Woooo. I can't help but love these two together. Nik made her redeemable, and he is a Cassadine so hopefully he can see that everyone screws up royally at least a few times.... right?


this is my new favorite #spinoff
Lastly came more pre-pilot work for my new favorite show centering around my favorite detective Dante. Shit continues to get REAL as Levi and his mate have taken Maxie and Lulu hostage. They have a plan to speed away on their speedboat, but not before saying some seriously dick things and SHOOTING MAC! Not gonna lie, now that he is not a dippie hippie I really like Levi as a villain. He is just pure evil! I am interested to see if they will do more backstory there, because as far as I know ZJ isn't going anywhere. There were some really good Naxie moments too, as she begged Nathan for forgiveness and he made it clear he was going to save her. Dante was awesome as always making a case to leave the women etc. I have no doubt in my mind that he will find them soon and save the day, especially with Nathan by his side. Small props to Lucy for attempting to sacrifice herself for the girls. Step 1 on character redemption for being so freaking self absorbed lately. I'm sad because episode 3 of this show wasn't in the previews... but hopefully they'll be back for an action packed Monday. 




PREVIEW


Sonny has got pizza (and now I am almost 97% #TeamSonny), Spence continues to be the most adorable little matchmaker (and my 3rd fav thing about this show), Epiphany encourages Liz to go to Spoon Island (I then encourage Epiphany to STFU), Felix gets distracted (I'm just saying #CALLEDIT), and Crazy Eyes has a crazy breakdown (and maybe Franco will stop hanging out with the wrong crowd now)


NOT SO LIVE TWEETS

  • Again with the dreaming of Sonny. Is it going to be the same intro tomorrow too? Cause Carly should probably take a shower...
  • Milo!!!! I've missed you so much!!! Awww I never knew that would be a thing. But I do, I miss you!
  • That's a huge fucking hallway, you're telling me she can't just roll around Dr. O?
  • Guys, when my roommate saw Levi with the gun she actually was interested as to what had happened. It was FANTASTIC. 
  • Shut up Nina, you are still so much worse than Dr. O! Who I have a soft spot for now... Damn who AM I?
  • Let the "we've slept with Sonny" support group begin.
  • Did Milo leave and take acting lessons? Cause he is literally so much better than before. YAYY Milo is home!
  • Ok my roomie just clowned on Maurice, she's got to go you guys. Like out the door...
  • Did they just explain that the other guy is Levi's accomplice? How dumb do they think we are exactly?
  • So just how much innuendo are we going to deal with today? Should we place bets?
  • Sabrina is coming back in one day GH time! YAYYY (so like next week?)
  • Did we need the impressions? Did we really need these scenes? I think not. back to #PC_HEAT
  • Nooooooooooooo I want Milo to stay!!! Please tell me he is staying... 
  • This episode of PC_HEAT is SO GOOD. Five stars. It should totally be renewed for a 2nd season
  • Franco has the WEIRDEST friend circle , he really likes them Westbournes....
  • Calling it Milo is gay, and thusly I hope Felix wises up and doesn't... hangout with Brad and Lucas
  • DUDE THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD #DRAMA #INTRIGUE #HOTGUYS #NAILBITER
  • LEVI you are SUCH A DICK. I can't wait til Nathan KICKS YOUR ASS
  • Yes. Dr O to the rescue!!!! 
  • Nina is such a predator,she literally creeps me out. #harrasment #crazyeyes BAD MIX.
  • Olivia is so smart -  "Franco the Absent Minded Serial Killer" would totally be a hit web series. 
  • I know I complained about the cheesy music yesterday, but I am totally game for slightly romantic music as background for Nik and Britt
  • Olivia is making a very strong case for #TeamSonny, which if you think about it is super awkward.
  • Milo could deliver me a pizza ANYDAY
  • WHAT THE F??? DID HE JUST SHOOT MAC?!?! DUDE. JUST. NO.
  • YES! dude you guys I am writing this how and I don't even know it (Felix/Milo)
  • Nik and Britt are adorable, I forgive her for almost of everything. #Brikolas
  • "Maxie, I WILL FIND YOU" god he is just so perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment