|I am however less irritated at him when he is shirtless....|
let me explain -
We start off the day jumping right back into the #Julexis story thread, for which I will never complain. Alexis wants to know if Julian is working for Fluke. There's banter, anger, heat etc. It's all good. Except, of course, when Julian lies AGAIN. What's worse is he swears on Alexis's life and Sam's life. Look, I know he knows Luke is Fluke, so technically he isn't lying per se. But trust that Alexis will NOT see it that way if anything comes out before the legit Fluke reveal. My anger was quelled for the time being when she goes to leave and he brings it back to their relationship. Does she really want to go? No, obviously not and they make out. Before I have a chance to complain that it's just a way to end their fighting, Julian backs away. He doesn't want to sleep with her if she is just going to leave him again, because #LOVE and stuff. She promises she won't, not this time, but she doesn't know the "truth" yet so let's not hold our breath. I will give props to Jules for that though. It shows that beneath the lies, and more so than just the pure heat - he cares for her. My heart breaks a little, I just want them to be happy. I believe there is hope once this whole Fluke nonsense comes to an end. Side note, I like how much the last two days Julian has shown care for Ava, they have a highly dysfunctional relationship but in the end he doesn't want her hurt. Win.
|Look at Bryan looking all ponderus.|
Mikey is over at his apartment being held at gunpoint, like ya do when your dad is a mob boss. But thanks to the awesome plot device stalling tactics Shawn bursts in just in time. Things don't get to interesting, although the Jerome muscle almost reveals who he is working for. Anyhow, a struggle goes down and the gun goes off. I was ready to throw something at my TV if Rosalie accidentally got Mikey killed, but alas the bad guy is dead. Mikey tells Shawn to call Sonny and the parentals rush over ASAP to get this cleaned up and check on their son. Their mob family dynamic works (although it freaks out Rosalie for a little while) and I can't imagine the darkness that would arise in Mikey, who is obviously ok with killing if he needs to, should he find out about their secret. Carly is none to pleased the family business continues to affect the boys but I mean hey... what did you expect?
|An app? What's that? I am super dumb with technology (but not revenge plots)|
|So many people, so little crime solving.|
NOT SO LIVE TWEETS
- Julian. DO NOT LIE. PLEASE. I beg of you!
- UGH, Nina 2 days in a row. I get it, you're giving us #julexis... but must we SUFFER??
- "How are you going to watch Carly every moment of the day?" THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT
- You think she'll tell the whole truth about the AJ/Sonny Fiasco?
- Sean, you have horrible timing. You couldn't wait like 10 SECONDS?? Sheesh.
- Sometimes Sonny is scary, I still love him though. I always will.
- I don't need ANY OF THE OTHER STORYLINES. Like FOR REAL.
- Tracy, continuing to trust Luke just makes you look dumb.
- I'm sorry, Nina has an ethical problem with this? The woman who drugged her husband? riiiight
- Ok everyone compare notes. Figure this out. IT'S NOT HARD.
- UGH WHAT THE HELL JULIAN? do you mean because it's Fluke? Not Luke. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS.
- CARLY. Ugh, don't you know you are being filmed?
- Um excuse me, the gory details are VERY IMPORTANT. Now is not the time to be concise!
- I swear Rosalie if Mikey is shot because of you.... #wrath
- "Fix this" how do you not know what the means? You work for a BAD GUY.
- She is going to be SO PISSED after she sleeps with him and then finds out he lied to her (kinda)
- I want to swoon, I do, but he LIED again! (kinda)
- Today's theme is lying (kinda). Or telling the truth (kinda). ARGH.
- This whole episode is a SITUATION.
- He put on the brakes??? Is he going to tell her the truth??? PLEASE soap gods!
- I am so confused by this current Nina. Honestly, so confused.
- I am now currently #TeamMorgan . He knows that what Mikey doesn't know, will save him.
- Oh she's definitely not going to kiss him now. Win.
- Yes, go to Amsterdam Patrick. Your daughter doesn't need you.
- Alexis do you also promise not to leave when you find out more of the truth?