- Aww she's the best thing he can remember, but since that's like 3 things...
- Ugh did Anna have to come back?
- Can someone let me know when Mommy Dearest got out of prison?
- West is just so adorable, are we sure he's not a Cassadine? Cause that's Spencer's move.
- Aww he's texting her!! #SIAM forever!!!
- Can we be done with this Fluke story already? LIKE FOR REAL.
- Ok so it's been Jerry this whole time? But what does Jerry have against Sonny? UGH my my missing years are KILLING ME here.
- Why would she call for Nathan in German? HE DOESN'T KNOW GERMAN CRAZY!
- Is he a vampire in that other show he's on? Insider jokes aren't great if you don't watch the CW.
- Wait. BACK UP, when did Lucky become a cop??? Was that when he was Jonathan Jackson the 3rd (2nd?) time or someone else?
- Well, that's probably because you are talking to him...
- Naxie could have a really cute date at the gym. Just saying
- Anna is going to solve the case no one needs her to (why O killed Viktor) rather than the 10 open crimes of ACTUAL crimes that happened in town... #worstcomissionerever
- She was released as innocent because #PLOTDEVICES! They come in so handy some times.
- I'll totally take 2x more McSnarky rather than those Westbourne sisters' scenes.
- So the two huge guys didn't raise a red flag for the PI? Didn't feel the need to go out the back door to be slick? #FAIL
- Well now I know it can't be Jerry, because Tracy was screaming too loud.
- Heyyyy it's like Anna read my tweet! Maybe she's turning around.
- Epiphany hasn't yelled at Liz yet? Cause she's being a bad nurse, unless of course there are NO other patients today
- Maybe it's a good thing he's not a Cassadine, that'd be a lot of crazy blood flowing through his veins.
- Who sets their notification sound to "broken toy horn"?
- Billing his insurance? Doesn't he get like employee discounts or something?
- I FF'd through most of the sister's convo so I'm kind of lost as to why Madeline would defend Nina.
- Jamie Callahan - a supposedly well known person in town we have never seen before.
- Can we just clearly say if he's Fluke? It's really very frustrating.
- Dr. Granville, a really rude Dr who is apparently well known that we've never seen before.
- Ooo synergistic advertising! Lucky is on Nashville! No but really I just started watching +Nashville and it's pretty freakin awesome. So yes. DO WHAT THE MAN TELLS YOU TO!
- I'm sure he want to take you lying down (buh dum ch)
- Oh sweet the money secret is out now too! Please the Rafe secret, please the Rafe secret!
- Lulu, don't trip Anna is a really bad detective. She hasn't have any of this nonsense figured out.
- on a side note, did Sam see Silas's text?
- Jerry is such a good villian. Like a Cassadine, he's slick and sleezy in all the right ways. I'll take more Jerry and less Nina please!
- There shouldn't be suspenseful music playing, remember even his family won't recognize him. DUH. #misdirection
Monday, October 13, 2014
All the good villains never really die. Let's test this theory on Nina shall we? Whoa. that was dark #oops #GH 10/13 tweets
The first day back was kind of slow. So I am saving all the good snark for when Silas yells at Nina. In the mean time enjoy my tweets!!
we find out if all the not so subtle plastic surgery discussion was for naught, fingerprint results, Jerry tries to strike a deal, Britt tells Brad (oh yeah, he's on this show too) the good news, Spence is stoked to have a mom (awwww), Nathan has 2 more moms than he cares to deal with, and Silas yells at Nina (and +Angela Rynan throws a party I'm sure)