#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Stop bringing new characters and old ones out of retirement, we haven't seen a #julexis scene in DAYS - 6/25 #GH recap



Before we catch up on today, there was ANOTHER +General Hospital casting rumor today! According to Soap Opera Digest Brenda might be coming back.... Listen don't get me wrong, Vanessa Marcil is amazing and I <3 her, but the last time she came Brenda was a HOT MESS. Fighting at the Nurses Ball, trying to seduce #alltheMEN, and even playing like she had slept with Mikey! No, sorry, VETO. Unless you give me classic 90s Brenda (who was a strong character) I do not support this news AT ALL. Fortunately +BuzzFeed knew I would be in a foul mood so they gave me this list and more importantly #11 (I am still stalwart #TeamJulexis , but Sonny has had my heart since 96, if Jules leaves the mob this stance of mine won't be an issue)



Love it. 
Today episode was the true example of Wednesday light. Sure, we hit a LOT of storylines - but nothing was super important or life changing. We started out with Mikey and Sonny - my favorite father/son duo of PC. Mikey shows us once again why he is the best son ever, as he comes not to judge Sonny but to give him a belated Father's Day gift and talk. This is not to say that Mikey let's Sonny slide completely. He acknowledges the issue, but also is smart enough to realize it's not a clear situation. Sonny also knows about the project to restore the waterfront and tells Mikey how proud he is of him. It gave me lots of #feels. Even worse, my concern for what will happen after the secret of AJ comes out is growing with each passing moment (between them)

I want to see this +Vine 
There was another episode of the Joce/Franco comedy hour at Carly's house, that is before Joce called out Franco for being an unemployed bum. Carly and Franco have some sweet moments and reunite after their argument yesterday, and Franco was driven to get a job. I say he should go in to comedy.. Does Port Charles have a comedy club? By the end of the episode Carly has promised Franco she'll stay away from Sonny - and then runs in to Sonny.. because everyone is taking turns hanging out in the park #SUMMERTIME

Sock Puppets is an activity? That's the face I would have too
Also at the park were our adorable trio of children (soon to be quatro because Joce), who are all signing up for "Lily's kids" day camp. Let's take a quick moment that ELQ hasn't really made money in quite some time.. but they have enough money to run a children's day camp? Riiight. Anyhow it's the same song and dance with Cam and Spence fighting over Emma ( who is dealing with the heartbreak of losing her brother #allthetears) but Spence has picked up his game since the last time we saw him. He has started a fund in Baby Boy Pablo Gabe's name for other premiees. I think I might have teared up a little bit. Emma is touched, but Cam is her "soul mate" so her and bratty boy walk off to go to... whatever kids to at a Q day camp (trade stocks?). Unwilling to give up the battle for Emma's heart Spence reaches out to his dear Uncle Sonny in very Skywalker fashion (Help me Uncle Sonny, you're my only hope! #nerdwin). I hope that them teaming up again will jog Spence's memory as to what he saw in the stables way back in April (May?) RE: Fluke and Jules... but we'll see. 


No I'm telling you  I can pull of Bitch perfectly
Sam spends some time seeking advice from Alexis and then goes to the hospital to help Patrick solve the crash case. Of course, before Patrick can show up (he's still at the park with 75% of the town) she runs into Silas, Nina and Rosalie - who I love to hate already. You see, Silas has been getting railroaded all morning by Rosalie and while Nina "took his side" he decided Nina needed actual physical therapy so falls like last night don't happen again. Rosalie is a human germ and accompanies them for some unknown reason (she's not the one doing the PT). Anyhow it's about to get awkward when Sam reminds us how awesome she is and takes a dig at Rosalie while still supporting Silas and not hating Nina outwardly. Score 1 for Sam.

Powerpoint: Why we don't have the Emmy this year
Then there was the storyline that reminded +Janel Clemmons why we didn't get nominated for a Daytime Emmy in writing as Olbrecht is ridiculously cheesy and lectures Britt with a powerpoint on how to win back Nikolas. I'll spare you the cheesy details but suffice it to say that Britt did lie a little but in a good way as she stuck up for Liz and told Olbrecht to give her the job back. Thus putting her in good graces with Nik. I support this plan, that is until Olbrecht says the next step is to use Prince Adorbz to get to Nik. I do not support the using of adorable little children in devious plans... even if I am #TeamBritt

Anyhow.... can we have some #julexis already?? #DROUGHT oh and I'll be totally cool with more of this :




PREVIEWS


Carly and Sonny are thrown together once again in the park, Franco is so desparate for work he goes to Olbrecht, West is shirtless and says things, Alexis has apparently been sitting in an empty apt for at least an hour, Kiki and #thuglife have some cousin time, and Patrick remembers something about the crash just in time to move this story along. 

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS

  • Aww I miss Sonny Michael moments. I hope Mikey never finds out about AJ
  • And it's time for another episode of the odd couple with Joce and Franco
  • Aww Cam is growing so fast! Soon, he will be SORASed
  • Ladies and Gentlemen, the reason we don't get writing noms - OLBRECHT
  • Our poor lil princess - she has to deal with too much heartbreak #AlltheTears
  • Ugh Rosalie is a ... not nice lady #censorship
  • It's been awhile since we had a $10 bet, I think today' was "insensitive shrew"
  • Speaking of Galavant(ing) - there is gonna be a new show this fall +Galavant and it's going to star +Timothy Omundson - and you should watch it. 
  • And with the reminder that Cam was close to Ric we are reminded that no one who grows up in Port Charles doesn't have a depressing and death filled childhood.... #DEPRESSING
  • Perhaps the $10 bet was "awkward-shmawkward" or perhaps this powerpoint.... #smh
  • Is it weird that I had forgotten Elizabeth was fired? That's how much I care about this storyline. 
  • Damn Nina, you're going to be a better liar to pull this nonsense rouse off. 
  • Mikey knows his dad so well. It is why I love them so. #FatherSonBondsFTW
  • See this is the Frarly I love. Serious, romantic, real. #LOVE
  • A little part of my heart breaks knowing that Soarly will never be a thing again #memories
  • Omg. The #GabrielFund Excuse me while I die from the adorableness. #soSweet
  • That's more than a little weird Britt, your mom is a wack-a-doodle
  • Sonny is so proud of his son, #allthetears #allthefeels
  • Listen bratty - you are late for camp because you were playing tricks on Franco, not because of their make out sesh 
  • So Joce and Spence are going to team up against Cam right? I mean he's a little sneaky, he's a trickster 
  • Now that is the way to win back someone with the RIGHT KIND of lying! #TeamBritt
  • So um... how like did Michelle Staforrd sign on for? I am not really sure how long I can take this...
  • I love the bond Sonny and Spence have #bestuncle 

No comments:

Post a Comment