#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I am sending an @evite for a party 9 months from now - BECAUSE AVA WILL BE GONE!!!! #GH 6/5/14 recap

I must preface anything I write tonight that I have consumed a large amount of yeast and barley products tonight. Be that as it may, today had no crazy ups or downs, but was still quite good. The writers are working furiously to contend for next year's Emmy's since last year they gave us.... RELISH AND BLTs. I can proudly say that GH has gotten to the point that barring any huge catastrophes (part of the reason for no posting yesterday), I cannot wait to get home and flip on the tube and deal with the DRAMZ of my fav east coast port city with no apparent coast guard. 
#VOMIT face 



TODAY ON GH


No #BitchSlappin today Carly #PROUD
We start of in the hospital still dealing with that EVIL SKANK Ava. I just have to say we can see how far Carly has come over the years after these scenes. I mean, 90's Carly would have just decked Ava there in the lobby. 00's Carly would have at least smacked/punched her by the end. But no, '10s Carly almost stopped but was stopped by Sonny, and she was OK WITH IT. I am so proud of her. I personally, would have decked Ava and had no guilt AT ALL. She continued to lord over all with the fact that she is holding a Corinthos baby in her loins, and now she is worse because she baits EVERYONE because she can get away with it. Making matters worse Sonny, for some reason, can't bear to tell Morgan the truth about Connie, so he continues to appear like a total sleezeball who is now supporting his son's girlfriend and possibly baby mama. #VOMIT

HOLD.BACK.THE TEARS....
Now that we have experienced rage, we experience sadness as we wander to the other side of the hospital where Patrick and Sabrina have just said goodbye to baby Gabriel (nee Pablo). The tears flow freely as we see the parents say goodbye and struggle how to deal with the loss after the fact. Sabrina arrives home to baby supplies that have been waiting for her (since April??) and Patrick struggles with how he will tell Emma about her brother's death. I am becoming less and less capable of handling this storyline due to #alltheFEELS , but I believe the writers wouldn't screw with us for no reason... right? This will be the catalyst to catch Fluke??? +Janel Clemmons  and I have faith that it will be so. 

I feel incredibly uncomfortable, just like Silas here....
The queen of awkward lays it on even thicker in her second appearance as she assumes she is going to be living with Silas, IN HIS BED, and has told her nurse all about Silas. I'm sorry, why are we doing this storyline? Silas has a lady, Madeline is in prison, and West has a new sister. WHAT HAPPENED TO BUDGET CUTS??? I feel like covering this storyline with the passion that I apply to the Jordan storylines #NONEATALL, but Sam is involved too. And so, I will talk about it... While Silas is waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out and say he's being punked, Sam is at the park having a little bit of a meltdown (understandably). Fortunately, Alexis is the best mom and reminds Sam that just be cause Nina is back, doesn't mean Silas loves her.. and then the drink a lot of wine and hug. WIN. 

Wow, was that only 3 storylines? After the last few days I felt like that was an episode vacation! Ok back to beer, because unlike Alexis and Sam, I'm not royalty (#CASSADINES)
LET'S DRINK!!!! #CLASSY #CASSADINES 


PREVIEWS


Papa Jules plays the protective card when asking about Silas, Creepo gets creepier (Nina), West returns to his shirtless glory, Carly meets up with Franco in the park, Kiki and the Captain catch up, Ava continues to be the worst person in the history of the +ABC Television Network Soaps universe 

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS


  • YES SHE SHOULD FREAKIN END YOUR LIFE! #AvaIsTHEWORST
  • Fight, Fight Fight! #morgan #sonny 
  • Damn Felix, hitting me with #allthefeels right off the bat? #RUDE
  • Day/week/month of surprises , time is relative in Port Charles
  • Nina is quite possibly the most awkwardly ditzy person in the history of Port Charles, I feel uncomfortable. Poor Silas #SIAM4EVER
  • Guys, I think Sam might be a little angry.. #UNDERSTATEMENT
  • When Carly ends Ava's life, I AM GOING TO THROW A PARTY
  • GET OUT LIZ. YOU ARE RUINING THE MOMENTS #RIP #BABYDRAKEDRAKE
  • Wait, BACK THE F UP. +The Chew  is #Emmy nominated and +General Hospital isn't??? #PROTEST #VETO
  • "Well, I was going to kill her.. and then she said she was preggers... MY BAD" - Sonny
  • Again with the secrets spoken loudly in open hallways... Where are all the POLICE?
  • The most important thing she remembers is about the +Red Hot Chili Peppers ? #WACK #NINA
  • I want to hang out in the parks in Port Charles because #DRINKING
  • WHY WOULD YOU DIVORCE A DEAD PERSON??? #OBVIOUSqueistions
  • Goodbye Baby Pablo/Drake Drake/Gabriel Drake Santiago Drake . :'(
  • damn, #alltheBeer isn't helping with the tears right now #Pabrina #Drake
  • It's possible that Sam has had more to drink than I have #LUSH
  • I hope #PapaJules is hunting down Silas AS WE SPEAK
  • So many AUCTION WINNERS #SOLITTLETIME
  • Seriously Nina is CREEPY AS Fk. I feel super uncomfortable #GR-OSS
  • Sonny JUST TELL MORGAN. What is he gonna do, get MAD at you!!! #TRUTHWILLSETYOUFREE
  • THAT DRUNKEN SLOB IS BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE! (and i hated him! but i <3 +Sean Kanan )
  • Once you least expect it, expect it? #META #NOPEZ
  • Sam, you're so smart Nina totally thinks that #LOVEandMARRIAGE
  • I'm sorry Patrick. What happened is the writers hate us. 
  • Those boxes have been sitting there since April? Oh well, I'd rather have the boxes than Carrrrlos
  • Remember when Carrrlos said he was the baby daddy? LOLZ
  • That lil' princess has been through more in her little life than most adults.. #heartbreaking
  • CASSADINES #FTW
  • No, It's not cause he's a Dr., it's cause YOU'RE A WEIRDO #NINA
  • 2 straight days of #VOMIT inducing dialogue , thank for that writers
  • LET CARLY PUNCH HER SONNY!!!! #RUINER
  • Again, Felix opens the #floodgates #ALLTHETEARS
  • Momma 'Lexis is the best. #adorbz
  • Carly and Sonny FOREVER!!!!! BONDS! SOULMATES! TRUTH!
  • Never before has an invite home sounded so violent #TEAMSONNY

No comments:

Post a Comment