#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Catfights and Man Candy - Just another day in Port Charles

Sorry guys. I have been a bad blogger. I swear this is the last day of this....


NOT SO LIVE TWEETS


Monday
  • looks like we have progressed DAYS, Luke has flown to some obscure tropical local.... Sonny's Island?
  • No wait... same day? Luke must have taken the parking structure teleporter to his honeymoon.
  • Life is just not fun when West is fully clothed, oh and when he isn't listening.
  • That was the quickest intro in AGES. I hate commercials... 
  • You don't need to be rude? That is what you have been doing THIS WHOLE TIME #hypocrite #CREEPER
  • Ava has the female version of SSP, she's #fertileMyrtle
  • Jordan flew to DC? When did she have time to do that??
  • No cell phones in paradise - I saw them at Weenie Roast.
  • I cannot wait until Julian violently assaults Fluke. Alexis will totally get the charges dropped
  • So we are mentioning the Zaccharas now, laying the ground work I think. #whoisFLUKE
  • "look amazing" doesn't not even begin to cover it #sexypants
  • What you are is ROYALLY SCREWED, poor Silas
  • Now every time I see Morgan with Ava I think - "Ew, he's 11" #facts
  • Nina, you are totally right, Silas is basically the same... Except with a kid, a nephew, a girlfriend, a new city.....
  • You stopped liking +Star Wars ? Strike 1 west. That is just unacceptable
ACTUAL JANEL INTERJECTION


  • Ha ha. Quick take off your shirt so we like you again.


    Janel

     • 
    Now
  • Sam, we haven't slept together in like a whole episode... let's talk for a second and then remedy that situation #SIAM
  • No wonder Kevin was always so busy, EVERYONE in this town needs SERIOUS THERAPY #myMomPoisonedMe
  • Ana, no offense, but your department ALWAYS looks bad. You are the #WORSTCOMMISIONEREVER
  • Wait so Jules isn't going to back to work for Fluke?? OMG this is getting so good. #TEAMJULIAN
  • Basically, you are both horrible parents... #justsaying #Anna #Jordan
  • hahaha, Fluke is totally right - everyone gives the PCPD too much credit
  • Ok guys, I can't believe I am saying this - but Morgan totally deserves better than all of this... there is a character that needs amnesia...
  • There is a new tapas place in town? I guess everyone is officially sick of BLTs...
  • Can we just tell everyone what she did? So this story line can be over? I mean I love violent Sonny but they keep reminding us about the sex and it makes me vomit
  • I wonder how long it is going to take Sonny to snap and kill Ava before the baby is born
  • I am so glad Jordan is undercover, because she knows Julian is only working for "the boss" because of the family threats.
  • Damn, Nina has seriously #CRAZYEYES
Tuesday
  • "Rock Hard Bubble But" - today's $10 bet
  • I feel like throwing a metal chair at a metal table could have ended really badly for +Richard Herbst #OUCH
  • Every day in Port Charles is #ManCandyMonday  - Ric, Julian, 
  • I'm glad Alexis is being as honest as she can be with Molly, the last thing that mother/daughter relationship needs is more stress #TeamAlexis
  • Wow everyone in town is going on vacation.... Also, who were those people Duke just mentioned
  • The casting of Ric back in the day is so on point, Ric and Maurice looks like brothers more so than any other PC family
  • I know he has reason, but Nic is such an ass now
  • Liz "Queen of Rebounds"
  • Guess I spoke to soon about that Molly/Lex Drama
  • #SavetheFamily #SavetheTown
  • #MajorDanger #Salute 

  • Thank god for Dianne, reminding Liz that she needs to be #TEAMRIC
  • Sonny, you never really want to listen... so don't play like you were going to try
  • Duke, standing up for himself - I LOVE IT
  • "or else everything will come tumbling down again" #FORESHADOW #JULEXIS DOOM
  • That's right Sonny, believe Ric #BROTHERS!
  • Damn Anna got to the park FAST #parkingstructureteleporter
  • I really hope knowing that Julian be willing to die for his family makes Anna feel bad
  • Aww Daddy Ric feels... 
  • That's right Liz! #makegoodchoices!!!
  • #WeepyWebber FTW 
  • The Return of the Britch?? But I hated the BRITCH!!!!
PREVIEWS

Anna can't fight the truth all the time - and believes Ric is innocent, West plays "bad cop" and won't let Liz see Ric, Tj and #Thuglife run into each other at the park, the writers re-write medical history, Felix is concerned about Sabrina, Sam wants to help Patrick while Nina is trying to put the MACK ON HER MAN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment