#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Monday's Episode--DON'T TRUST ANYONE!!!


Monday's episode was Sabrina and Patrick's baby's funeral. So incredibly sad. Maxie is comforting Patrick and Sabrina seems to be back to normal and is grieving with Felix being the best BFF ever! And Juan is back! He's so great and concerned for his cousin. Everyone comes to the funeral. So beautiful. Sabrina mentions that Juan has suggested that she come to Puerto Rico for a while and she's considering it. The service begins with Epiphany singing Amazing Grace. #broken #allthefeels and her singing is the track over most of the service. Very beautiful.  Rafe shows up and stands in the back. You can tell he feels great remorse for what he's done. Maybe he will confess? Maybe he will apologize?? I'm glad Emma wasn't there. The poor girl didn't need to deal with that. She's had to go through so much as a little girl. Can we give her a break please? Also it's funny watching Juan and Elizabeth act like old friends... ha ha! (they're married in real life). Sabrina decides to go to San Juan for a while (maternity leave) and Patrick reminds her that he and Emma are her family too so she has to come back! Awe!!



And of course we have Nathan West without a shirt again running in the park and so of course he runs into Levi doing meditation. So, I was about to call out Levi for being hypocritical for saying that Gabriel's death was part of the universe's plan and at the same time lecturing/scolding Nathan for "killing" Ric, and then Nathan does! Ha! He's the best. Nathan is so much better for Maxie than Levi. They start arguing about that and Nathan brags that he and Maxie had drinks and ate ribs, or as Nathan put it "She had some of my meat, and she liked it" AAAAHHHHH SO good!!! And then Levi lost it and punched him right as Maxie walked up. I love this so much. She then called Levi out for talking about non-violence and then punching Nathan. Can we see a pattern here? Levi is not trustworthy. He apologizes for acting the way he did but I think he's swarmy...

Sonny is all of a sudden acting very protective of his brother and confronts Anna about what happened. I think deputy Sonny would be great! Anna is the worst commissioner ever--I know she just said it as a joke, but still. Anna assures that Ric would've gone away for life because of all the evidence Julian gave her and swore was true, Sonny is upset and leaves--and goes to confront Julian in the park!

Nina is weird. I don't like her. She's so Debbie Downer about everything and she's playing some kind of weird game. I know I say I don't like her now and it's on record and all, but I'm also aware of how this show works. I didn't like Britt before, and now I love her!! So I'm sure it'll come around and I'll like her eventually. But her playing the "poor me" card is getting really old. "I found our wedding picture and we looked so happy back then and amazingly we haven't aged at all in 20 years." Then Rafe walks into the picture and Nina calls him out for the cocaine-- HA! Look at that, all in the matter of 2 commercial breaks, I'm coming around on Nina--told ya! Then Rafe calls her crazy and then admits to it and says his life is over anyway. This scene was all over the place. We think that Rafe is going to tell Nina he was responsible for the car accident that killed Gabriel, instead he talks about Molly. He's so all over the place. He promises he's done with the cocaine, but I think we all know that's not true. After the service, Sam shows up to talk to Nina. #TeamSiam

Julian needs to be a man and take out Fluke. He's a JEROME!! Take out Fluke. Mutiny!!! DO IT!! He should confide in Duke and then they can conspire together. Instead Julian tries to talk Duke out of the vendetta he has against him and pleads on behalf of Alexis, Sam and Lucas--saying the vendetta isn't worth it anymore. He's so upset about Ric's "death" and doesn't know how he's going to be able to look Alexis or Molly in the eye and then Sonny shows up.

Lot's of distrust-worthy people in Port Charles these days... I'm just saying...

Now on to Tuesdays....

No comments:

Post a Comment