#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Props to the cast for their awesome job at saying goodbye to Rafe, now let's say goodbye to NINA #GH recap 7/16






I guess it was silly of me to think that there wouldn't be an emotional goodbye for Rafe so soon. I guess I was just distracted by #zombieRafe and I didn't a lot of mourning last week. Nevertheless, today we had our emotional goodbye and once again I was a wreck. Let's take another moment of silence for Rafe Kovich Jr. and then we'll get into yesterday's epi.

                                         


RIP Rafe Kovich Jr #VAMPIRE HUNTER
Let's be honest - It's been a slow week... there's not much to recap. That's to say nothing happened. I am just frustrated with almost every storyline... or maybe it is the #Julexis drought that is making me impatient with these other Non-Julexis or Non-Naxie storylines... I mean aren't you? As a result I'm just giving you previews and NLST today.... I hope you don't mind. Tomorrow there is West, so definitely something to cover.. Now if only we could get some DAMN JULEXIS!!!!

Also, what are the terms of Michelle Stafford's contract? Basically I'm asking HOW LONG ARE WE STUCK WITH NINA????

PREVIEWS


All sorts of games are played -between adults and children, Maxie has kicked out #sexypants, Silas is PISSED and out for revenge, Nina abandons the whole "truth telling" and goes back to being sneaky, and I will celebrate if Patrick's answer is YES

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS

  • Awww even our little princ is worried about Alice! (Also I am excited that Spence is wearing +Vans  - cause you know, that's my company lol)
  • I am not ok with this Morgan/Kiki forced maybe getting close stuff... it's awkward
  • Ugh Nina is ruining everything always. I'm sorry but I support the firing of Michelle Stafford #SORRYNOTSORRY
  • Remember Molly remember!! You know the truth!!! Gah! Maybe if you didn't talk so much..
  • IT's BECAUSE SHE IS GUILTY SILAS!!! 
  • Looks like everyone stopped at Supercuts before they went to the Park #FRESHtoDEATH
  • Awww I love these two!! Britt and Spence FOREVER!!! #dynamicDuo #thickasThieves
  • Michael is so smart, just not smart enough to ever finish connecting the dots... 
  • Ya back off Joce - this is a duo - NOT A TRIO
  • Business? Do you do business? You're a prince.. you have no business. Perhaps you import something from Greece? Oil perhaps?
  • Throwing cups/glasses/mugs is a Corinthos specialty! #GENETICS
  • For a teenager, Molly knows way to much about lawyers and not talking to the cops... #moblife
  • DO NOT play lovey dovey music with Nina and Silas. GROSS.
  • Poor Molly, I hope she can remember the details of the crash so Rafe's death is not in vain.
  • Wait, did Silas not know? That's random.... Why does this guy never answer his phone?
  • Tracy - I HOPE YOU FEEL HORRIBLE.
  • Ugh that child is EVIL. Are we sure she's Jax's child? Not retroactively someone more evil?
  • He is so sneaky, I freaking love him #PrinceADORABLE
  • She shouldn't feel anything Felix RIC JUST DIED #lethimcool
  • Hey guys, before you take off all your clothes - remember there are kids around #SHEESH
  • Dude, Morgan, you can't blame Mikey for being suspicious. Once a cheater, always a cheater. #JUSTSAYIN
  • +Kim Bettendorf has a problem with the fact they would have accepted a heart with coke, but not with heroin. Her and her "logic" and "rationality" 
  • Please writers keep this #SIAM moment going.. 
  • Damn  Michael Easton is KILLING IT. +General Hospital knows how to make the actors WORK. 
  • Yes Nina, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! CONFESS!!! #PREDATOR #LEAVE
  • I'm sorry but it's weird that Dean Thomas is going to be a star in that +How To Get Away with Murder show... #Pottermore
  • I think I am going to cry right now #ALLTHEFEELS #RIP #thuglife , you are totally missed already +Jimmy Deshler 
  • I feel like they're not recycling. Way not to be GREEN guys.. #SMH
  • UGH LIZ. GO AWAY #timing #RUINER #WORST

No comments:

Post a Comment