#wonitonanauction

#wonitonanauction

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I have an idea for an auction to raise money for more #Julexis screentime - art lessons with Franco! 7/8/14 #GH recap

First and Foremost Congratulations to Jason Thompson! Our favorite doctor with family problems got engaged!!! I wish them all the best! I however DO NOT wish the best for others... or whomever the writer was that uttered the words "Hey what if Ava had a wacky mom?" Although... I am still watching.. which is the point. Oh writers, you have me hooked so strongly, and not just because of ....

but this so doesn't hurt #FAMILY

Sweaty Tension #GR-OSS
We are so close to a #Julexis scene I can almost feel it... however instead today we got a sweaty start. That's right sweaty... complete with chest shots.... #SMH. Who was all sweaty you ask? Well that was Shawn and Jordan, sweaty from running through the park you see. They fight about TJ and share a whole mess of sexual attraction. If you are looking for more on their conversation, you have come to the wrong recap site - because I care not about these characters... like at all. Until when Shawn got called away to do some BUSINESS.

Facial Expressions FTW!!!
Just as I originally assumed Molly is perfectly fine. So fine in fact that Dante is ready for her questioning. Molly is remembering her conversation with Rafe in bits and pieces of flashback scenes. She is so smart, she remembers almost everything even though she has a concussion etc... well that is except for the part that actually matters (that someone put #thuglife up to the crash). Dante, being the amazing cop that he is, wants to push her just a little more but TJ and Alexis begin to freak out that it shouldn't matter Rafe caused the crash blah blah. I understand, I do, but I feel like everyone in town needs a common sense class in "things/information needed to solve crimes" - especially the local police not named Dante or Nathan. All the while Molly is still very concerned about Rafe's current condition (#feels) and not only is noone telling her ANYTHING, but you can tell TJ is very unhappy that she keeps focusing on that. Poor TJ, I am starting to warm up to him - but I just like #thuglife so much more. Why? Meh, who knows. Maybe it's because I loved Rafe and Allison back in the #PortCharles days.... or maybe its because he was just so sweet at the beginning. 

This is what happens when you try to tell the truth...
In the ER room next door (which apparently has sound proof curtains if Molly couldn't hear what was going on) Rafe is desperately trying to tell Patrick the truth about the accident. Patrick keeps shutting him down, so before the truth actually comes out Rafe starts to seize. Things get medical fast as Rafe needs emergency surgery because of the trauma to his head/neck area. Because this is a soap, and GH only has 3 doctors, we find out that Patrick is the only who can perform the surgery. Everyone is on holiday, in case you were wondering how a hospital with "10 floors" has no one else to do this.... Olbrecht arrives acting all boss like and completely devoid of crazy as she informs Patrick that while she understand there is underlying tension, he needs to suck it up and be a professional because the life is a patient is at stake. Man, I never thought I would agree with Olbrecht.... but ok writers I am behind you on this one. Silas is understandably not ok with decision, and while in past episodes getting to and from the city can be done in a matter of scene seconds Olbrecht tells him no one he wants to call in from the city would get there in time to save Rafe. Sam convinces Patrick to do the surgery, albeit begrudgingly on his part, and drama is sure to unfold tomorrow. I really hope they don't kill of Rafe. I love +Jimmy Deshler and I want to continue choosing him over TJ for all their remaining teenage years.

The Corinthos boys are going to have serious wrinkles in a few years
However, if I understand foreshadowing at all, someone is going to have to die soon (can it be Ava? maybe Levi instead?) because as it turns out, Alice needs a new heart. Apparently the Dominator can wrestle and be fit for years and years on the show, and then apparently have a heart so messed up nothing but a transplant will help. Sorry writers, can't get behind you on this one. I have an aunt with heart disease and she looks like she has heart disease. If Alice's heart is that bad she should be frail looking, not like an icebox that consistently wrestles with Morgan... who loves Alice so much it's adorable. What concerns me most about the scenes with this storyline yesterday was the shifty look Tracy was getting in her eyes. I'm sorry Tracy, what exactly are you planning? Who are you going to off to make this happen? Levi? Ok cool - you go ahead and DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO. I guess we'll see which PC resident will have to be sacrificed for Alice. 

Can you hear me now? Cause I am totally gonna kill you
Tracy isn't the only one with scheming on the brain as apparently Ava and Delia concocted a plan to steal the USB drive from Sonny's office while I was fast forwarding yesterday. Delia is wearing a cool TV criminal outfit (all black) and uses her old safe cracking skills (convenient) to access Sonny's surprisingly low-tech safe. She gets the safe open and we learn that Sonny doesn't believe in banks... or likes to have lots of emergency cash around, and she grabs the drive and bounces. OR SO SHE TRIES TOO- but no! Olivia is here to save the day! Wait, why is Olivia gearing up to lurk in Sonny's office? Perhaps attempting to figure out why Sonny said this all has to do with Connie? Meh, who cares that storyline is going to go on FOREVER. She opens the doors just as Delia is about to leave, and even though Delia tries to lie her wait out, Olivia calls Sonny and the jig is up. Sonny is going to kill Ava so good in 8ish months. I am so excited. I feel uncomfortable looking forward to that type of violence.... but hey whatever it's not real and stuff..... right?

ADORBZ
Lastly, we had some cute scenes - that totally should have been saved until another day with fewer storylines taking place- with Carly and Franco. She has a cute new hairstyle (I love doing my hair right before bed - don't you?) and we learn that Franco slept on the couch last night. There is still a lot of trust issues happening, but hey! Franco has a new job! He is going to do art therapy with patients at +General Hospital . He's nervous because he hasn't really been good at anything lately, but Carly reminds him he is good at shagging and it's adorable. I really hope that is the actual job he is doing for Olbrecht, but since their initial interaction was slightly shifty, it's probably not.... greaaaaat. 

PREVIEWS


Sam has something to tell Silas, Nina continues the whine fest, UGH Levi...., Jordan is still running, JULEXIS REUNION!!! (he is either going to kill Rafe, or kill Fluke - someone is gonna DIE), Dante continues to be the best person in town, and complications in surgery

NOT SO LIVE TWEETS

  • sweaty chests, sweaty heads, sweaty people running into each other.... no daytime emmys? NO WONDER
  • Oh so this was the plan they cooked up yesterday during the fast forwarding? Genius? HA! No.
  • Yes Alexis, remember I said she was fine yesterday. Take my word for it. She'll just stay asleep until she can clear Rafe
  • Truth leads to other ailments, you should probably just lie #thuglife 
  • New sets! two days in a row! LOVE IT! #moneymoneymoney
  • I love Laura Wright's hair. I love Roger Howarth's face. I do not love Franco breaking Carly's trust... again
  • I do not understand why we are dealing with this Delia character? Do you think maybe someone started it, got fired, and now we just have to deal? Also $10 bet - character makes pencil sharpener sounds
  • Hey sweaty people I can fast forward through! 
  • It's odd that out of all the superfluous storylines, it's the Alice's medical status storyline I can't fast forward through. Because I care? Or because of Mikey and Morgan? hmmmm
  • I am with Sonny on this one. God forbid it ever be Ava's fault. the #SNAP is coming #WIN
  • So a mobster has a safe that can be broken by a bartender? DOUBT IT.
  • Yes. I too want to know what this job is #SPILL
  • ooooo Olivia caught the hippie in the act!!! YES. Remember Olivia you are smart! Don't let her go!
  • Calling Sonny, damn she is so good. OLIVIA #FTW!!!
  • Transplant - translation: someone has got to die
  • Acronym definitions for you dummies out there! Medical jargon because it's a hospital! This is not ER - apparently everything must be explained to our dull heads haha
  • Please oh please oh please, let this be the actual job. Please don't let him be scheming with Olbrecht on something else....
  • Shouting Bensonhurst shows how tough you are, just in case you were wondering.
  • OHHHHH BUSSSSSTED!!!! #BURN
  • Ok don't stone me, but Olbrecht is being a really good administrator.... 
  • Dante is the best detective in town. He should be chief. Petition to fire ANNA!!!!
  • Quick Shawn, stop sweaty flirting with Jordan, you have enforcing to do!
  • I was transfixed with Dante's interrogation I couldn't even type. Like I didn't know that facts already - see now that's good writing.
  • Sweet Shagfest. EW Vomit Sweaty daydreaming
  • Awww a sweet #SIAM moment before the close

No comments:

Post a Comment